Reviews for Going Ghost
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
I feel bad for Danny now. It must be hard, losing your abilities like that. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
needdannyphantom chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
POWERS NEED POWER NEED PHANTOM AHHH!
Blue Valour chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
just an update for the readers of this story. phantom130 5 has adopted this story and intends to write the sequel. I've provided him with the notes I had written for it. The story can be found on Novel Joy. Since I cannot put links here, please google it and it will be under fanfiction - cartoons - Danny Phantom - Going Ghost. Thank-you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy phantom130 5's version as well.
whitewolf56 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
princessbinas chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
When you can, please write that sequel. I want to know if he will be a half ghost again.
DarkFoxKit chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Are you going to have a sequel? It'd be interesting to see Danny fighting with ghosts as a human for a change, but I do hope he'll regain his powers somehow, even if he doesn't I would still like to read it.
phantom130 5 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Awesome ending. I'd love to see a sequel. If you still want a sequel written just tell me and maybe if it's alright with you I could write the sequel :)
phantom130 5 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Poor Danny losing his ghost half like that. I'm hoping he gets it back soon.
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
lol poor Jazz, having to hang out with her crazy ghost obsessed parents XD
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Aw. It's all over.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Nice job Danny. Now your ghost half is either in the Ghost Zone or gone. Real smooth. Good chapter and all.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
When I saw the chapter title, I thought 'Hairspray? The movie was okay, I guess. Why would it be here?' Well, good chapter anyway. Uh, are you going to mention why the dye didn't work? It's actually interesting.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I hope there will be a sequel because I want to know what Jazz was doing.
Melissa chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
This story was really good! I actually might think of continuing it...i'm not the greatest writer though...so i'm not sure...
Bluesky21543 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012