Reviews for Status: Alive
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
wow i LOVE this!
Oneshot Bee chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'm not going to lie, I was really hoping you would ask what book Clint had been reading instead of saying it, because I like to brag about myself.
See- now I have to find a different way to belittle the rest of the world even though I don't really have any right to.

Anyways... the oneshot... :)
I really like the idea of Clint having a "secret nest" in the ventilation; a secret nest which everyone knows about. :)
I like the idea so much, that I may borrow it without your permission for one of the many stories that I write and never post.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
awww this is cute. I would pay to see Thor & Clint both give Bruce puppy dog eyes.
Nera chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was a nice story, but I wasn't aware of Tony or Natasha being anything more than human. I may be wrong cause...well I'm wrong just like everyone else but I'm pretty sure that Steve and Bruce are the only superhumans. Bruce by technicality. And Thor is...you know...Thor. Eh...well nice job!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved it
jennasushkowitz chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is marvelous. Absolute love. I've always though there aren't enough Clint/Tony stories here and this was absolute perfection. The plot was seamless and the characters were so accurate.
redbanker chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this story. I hope there's a sequel.
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Thank you for the sweet Clint whump. Clint have to learn to take care of himself. Please make sequel.
diabolusfetura chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, we both have the same love for all things Jeremy Renner...I like it. Feed my addiction!
bookluver52 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
IRONHAWK? You should really put a warning together. Someone could be seriously mislead by that. And by someone, I mean me. But it was really good. By the way.
Topazione chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
so good. so so so good. of course, favourite pairing pretty much equals automatic good, but i really love the way you handled the characters. i enjoyed the multiple perspectives on the situation and thought you did them very well. i think that the idea of coulson putting a new "Steve-shirt or a new Bruce-blanket" (so adorable) in his nest was my favourite part. there were maybe one or two sentences that felt a little clunky, but i can't think of them right now and overall they didn't make any difference anyway. i know this is a one-shot, but i would love to read more from you along these lines.
Lani Wallace chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was so cute i could picture Clint and Thor givingthe puppy dog face. I loved it, adorable!
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Pretty cool, I enjoyed it
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was amazing! I love the contrast between Clint and Natasha! It is beautiful and The best thing i have ever read! (between those two). And I love a good Clint and Tony story! Thank you so much for writing and please keep up the great work! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE FUN YOU!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wonderful story! Lovely as ever! I understand about crashing computers, I'm working to get a new one next week...mine has been dying for a year now...it always worries me! Good luck with your computer mishaps! I'll be waiting for those updates