Reviews for A Game of Truth or Dare
CliveDoveIsCute chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Dear Clive (and the other unimprotant people),

Push Bill Hawks in a giant tea cup, fill it with Floras cooking, let him wallow himself in descoles feather boa and push him down the niagara falls (in a giant tea pot). Than he shall go through the last scene before Clive got knocked out by that ******* cable!
Than he should duel with Dimitri and Layton. WHILE HE GOT KNOCKED OUT BY A CABLE, LOSES HIS PARENTS, AND SEES HOW HIS HOME BLOWS UP AND GOES UP IN FLAMES!
Like Clive!
F*** YA, Bill Hawks!

PS: To Clive: I LOVE YA and keep Smiling (I WANT TA SEE YA SMILING!)

PPS: HAWKS WANT TO KILL DOVES

PPPS: I know a good cooking recipe with hawks birds en brochette!
I call it 'Hawks en brochette killed by cute brown-haired doves',
I serve it along with 'revenge is sweet-sour-sauce' and PotHATEoes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
(a little secret flora good at baking and cooking if it involves flowers like maybe it has rose water it just becomes very delicious). Flora I dare you to sing god is a girl and don't you worry child. Layton and Luke: how come future flora didn't cross your mind? and here is something else everyone has to divorce and you have the choice to marry each other( add it if your going to use it). Clockwork bring Claire back for good. that's it oh wait shoots a ton of golden apples at every villain from the game and then shoots bill hawks with 1000 300 ton gold apples now bye oh wait can I be a cohost I'm sky I'm sweet and kind as well as always happy but If I do get mad I am stronger then everyone from naruto, dragon ball, dragon ball z, inyusha, and Rosario vampire combined when I just a tiny bit mad and can run faster then the speed of light. and if your on my bad side and ay anything mean or rude or do anything mean or rude I send glare that keep you alive within an inch of your life and my death glares do kill you. I'm a great singer. people on my bad side are bill hawks, Clive, and Don Paulo.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
OK then...
CliveDove chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
"Clive: About Flora… I like her as a younger sister. And to all the people who ship us together, I would like to point out that while I am legal age, Flora is definitely not."

Only for this scentence I could kiss you. Safed my imich.
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
By the by, I'm also in a very Earthboundy mood. And a very Doctor Who-y mood. So, for use after my first ones...

DARES: EARTHBOUND SECTION

Luke- dress up as Ness.
Flora- dress up as Paula.
Descole- Jeff. And those guns are for STARMEN, not Luke and Flora!
Clive- dress up as Poo.
Then, I want to see Don Paolo with a GIANT Giygas mask, and Flora saying the whole "if anyone can hear our plea" praying speech.

DARES: DOCTOR WHO SECTION

Layton- dress up as the Tenth Doctor.
Emmy- dress up as Rose. I have blonde hair dye if need be.
Anton- dress up as the Master.
Claire- (just chose someone at random here) put on some angel wings and pretend to be a Weeping Angel. *shivers*
Then, give Layton... I don't know, SOMETHING that could act as a sonic screwdriver. Then just pause and let me look at that scene right there.

If you haven't any clue what any of these characters look like, you can go to Wikibound and TARDIS Data Core, respectively, to find them.

PEACE!
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
You know what? All the other dares and stuff I posted were absolute crap, so I'm gonna ask you to act as if they'd never happened, and I'm gonna think up some new ones.

TRUTHS
Kat- besides Clive, out of absolutely EVERYBODY in this room, who would you date? If you want, I have a gender change machine right here, so you can choose one of the girls, too.

Dammit, I suck at truths, here are your dares.

DARES
Flora- I'm gonna go on Netflix and get up the revived series of Doctor Who. You have to watch "Blink." No exceptions.
Layton- you have to find the music video for "I am the Walrus," by the Beatles, sing along to it, AND wear the same costume that John has in the video.
Luke AND Flora- as my main OTP for Professor Layton, you must read either of my stories that pairs you two together (go to my profile to see which ones they are), and tell me what you think of it.

Well, I can't think of anymore, so this was AmazinglyEarthBound, signing off!
GameMasterGirl chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Descole:
Yea, your #1 FANGIRL here! Here's my question for you:

Truth:
I always thought of you being ticklish, are you?
(If he says no, Emmy please tickle tackle him for me.
If he really is not, knock him down and bring him to me ;) )
That 'Inactive' Afiction chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Okay?. This is amusing, watching you guys do these dares...
MY TURN
Dares:
Layton, Luke, Clive and Descole - Watch the Doctor Who episode where people keep asking 'Are you my mummy?'? Make sure to post their reactions!

Everyone - After the four guys watch Doctor Who, watch then re-enact Capriccio Farce and make Emmy the Master of the Graveyard with Flora and Luke as the servants. Descole as GEAR because he's awesome. Katarina the Waiter because I'm bored. Clive as IRREGULAR because I can. Don Paolo as the Gardener. Claire as MA and... Leave Miku to the MOTC. if I can get you part of the dare too, ClockworkBoundary, you'll be the Master of the Hellish Yard.

Truth:
Layton - Does DescolexEmmy make sense to you?

That's all!
-A.

P.S. you also have to sing it... IN JAPANESE
The Mocking J chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Hahahaha XD I love PL truth and dare!
Truth for Layton: Since Azran Legacy is the last PL apparently staring you as the series' protagonist, who would you pick to be your successor if there were any future games? (I'd say Luke, or more Mystery Room games with Alfendi!)
Dare: Have you guys heard of a game called 'FLAPPY BIRD'? Every one of you must play this game :D
-Thanks!
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Also, for my other truth, Luke also can't do the feelings thing for Aria.

Truths: Layton, if you ever had a chance to regrow your afro, would you?
Oh, and Luke and Flora each have to read one of my PL fics, either "Up on the Roof" or "Wherefore Art Thou, Luke?"

Sorry, I'm really lame, but I might think of better ones later.
GameMasterGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
OMG DESCOLE I AM YOUR ULTIMATE FANGIRL
*TACKLE HUGS HIM*
CAN I PLEASE HUG YOU UNTIL DA END OF THIS DARE?!
DONT TRY TO GET AWAY CAUZ IVE ALREADY CHAINED MYSELF TO YOU! YAY! *CHAINS DESSY TO MYSELF* oh, and almost forgot:

*gives Kat a film tape* Inside this tape are all of Professor's saddest moments in his adventures. Specifically saying:

1: Letting go of Randall during the Azran treasure search
2: The death of Claire
3: The resurrection of Claire
4: The 2nd death of Claire
(And others)

My dare to you, Professor Layton, is to watch this with a straight face the WHOLE time. Which means no frowning, no gasping, and no tears. If you fail, um... Oh, you need to take of your hat for a week, and also, NO TEA FOR A WEEK.

Good Luck!

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I HUG DESCOLE THE WHOLE DURATION OF THIS DARE.
Rueskatniss chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This. Is. BRILLIANT! Im so glad you're back to doing this fanfic! Okay so I've got some dares...
Clive: Kiss my OC, CDW (She's a Neko)
Descole: Kiss Layton (Preferably on the lips)
And Clive again :) Tell Layton that you love him, and are angry that he cheated on you for Claire.

If any of these can't be done (Like Descole's) then I completely understand :) I'm just glad that this is back!
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
OH MY GOD SHE'S BACK! *happy dance*
Lozza chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Entertaining, to say the least! Haha I haven't found a dare for sycamor yet so I dare professor sycamore to run around the streets in a pink bikini. I also dare Clive to do the most embarrassing thing yo can think of. Oh yeah and keep up the good work ;)

LozzaTheBubble signing out xx
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Oh, wait! I forgot something! I dare Layton to watch any Epic Rap Battle of History of... oh, sure. His choice, and then sing it!