Reviews for Unfaithful
ForeverNocturnal chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It almost broke my heart reading this, and that's saying something because I'm not really a sentimental person.
Ohh Draco, what have you done /:
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I was holding my breath until the end. Waiting for that smack, you know? Its horrible and haunting, because it's so real. I loved this. LOVED it.
olciak chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Amazing start for a longer story. I understand both parties and their problems due to your short but sufficient explanations. Though the whole story is written from Draco's point of view, it's brilliantly showing both sides of a problem.

Good one!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hauntingly beautiful..

Please, write a sequel.. What happened after Harry left Draco, if he left Draco? How does Draco take it? What happens to Harry? Do Ron and Hermione go on a rage because their best friend has been hurt?

Think about it,

Snitch _
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I didn't even pay attention to the title when I started reading. I found myself thinking, "Wow, it's just like that Rihanna song," multiple times... I feel dumb. Lol. This was a good read. But poor Harry:(

JOKES
Gemstones chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh no! Will there be a sequel? Make draco suffer and chase harry. It would be amazing if harry got so many admirers and goes on dates and draco sees it. Of course i still want them to be together! Love this more if you make it into an actual story. :)