Reviews for Streets of Philadelphia
Amazing! So steamy! Very well written!
lettherebelove0721 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
ARIAHOLIC! hahahahaha I'm an EZRAHOLIC
Liar2198 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
HOT. And i really love your writing!
lgbt-smiles chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I LOVED it! And my favorite part was "Making a mental note never to use that word again.." I literally had to stop reading for a minute because I was laughing so hard!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was pretty hot !
ezriaFTW chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
One word... Wow!
MizzRawrLovezYaoi chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Truely, this was very sexy and I love how you placed these two 3 Love :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
better than what I've seen so far. good job avoiding cliches
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
You should do more of these. PLEASE.
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i like it
theilluminatidreamteam chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i kind of really loved this.
G chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Speechless There's something I can be thinking of right through Spanish..I'm glad the rest of the parking lot remained vacant.. Oh what the hell..U ARE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER.. it's hard to say how amazing you are when it's a story so erotic but you're wonderful and I love you. Such a professional little author :) xo
Megan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was super sexy and really well written. I loved it and I'm always a fun of smut where a girl enjoys getting down on her knees. Hot!
Rome chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wauw! This was so hot but also filled with love, I really like it! Hope your exams went well and I'm looking forward to a Little Sparks update!
CheyeM1287 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Yay! Loved the story. I love when they're eh...adventurous. haha. Oh how I missed your Ezria. But I've missed YOU way more, girlie. Thanks for the story. So exited for the return of Little Sparks. You've made my night. And I hope all went well with your exam. My well wishes are with you and have a beautiful morning, day, and night.