Reviews for The Art Of Seduction
diamond413 chapter 3 . 6/22
i am very eagerly waiting for the next chapter, the story is very very enticig i should say so myself please write with all your heart
riskeybusiness chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Sounds like a great idea. And I'd love to read more?!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Please please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Please continue this, I was here when it used to be 13 chapters! I'm waiting and I know but it's summer now. I'm a high school student I know how it is, but please remember your fans!
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
It is a great start, but it appears to abandoned. too bad, it shows great promise.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Please update this!
ecorbitt21 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Great start. I am interested in where this story is going to go! Please update soon.
AshIIMusicLOverLOner chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
You must update soon. Im going crazy with wanting more & what's gonna happen to Hermione & also more Severus and Hermione moments please! :D
Studioghiblifanforever chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
This is a brilliant story so far, I really hope you carry it on. I'm looking forward to future chapters ;)
SophieAngel69 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Dammit I want the second chapter now. This story is fascinating and I am eager to read on, can't wait for Hermione's lessons to start.
Amber chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I can't wait for the story to continue. It was my favorite one before it was removed and now I just can't wait to see what you do with it. Love it so far.
Lulu chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Loving the story! Never read anything like it before but really enjoying it. Please update soon!
Eriberri chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
please update this story it sounds really interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoyed your first edition of this story and find it a little hard to believe you could improve it. I would however be overjoyed if you could succeed n complete this story as well as I know you could. Good luck x
thatperfectsomeone chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
im definitely liking this...