Reviews for The Loneliest Abyss
dionne dance chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
I enjoyed this story the first time around and look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Yay! I'm so excited now! You've totally made my day. Can't wait.
Meekasa chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Loved it!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
interesting
Olivia chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Make a sequel this story was venomous and I just loved pretending to be Isabella! Make a sequel!
Insanity's Breaking Point chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
"Oooooooo! Ooooooo! I know that I'm not ready for school, well mentaly, physicaly, I'm like lets do this shiz! xD But mentaly I'm like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STOP THE TORTURE! I DON'T WANT TO THINK! ... exscuse my yelling... but I know I have one Jam-packed week with a capital J ... It will be a He\\ away from home! O-O ... xD also exscuse my over-tired rambling.
dionne dance chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
We need a sequel with Willie romance!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
This is by far the best Charlie and the chocolate factory fanfiction I have ever read. I'm so sad that it's finished but it was a great send off. Please do a sequel!
SilverNeira chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
... *burst into tears*
Nooooo! I'm SO happy that it's over, but I'm aol disappointed that she's gone! These bittersweet feeling is driving me to tears!
Please make an epilogue! I'm begging you!
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
ummm... you're joking about the whole "the end" part right? or... you're making a sequal... or... something... RIGHT?
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Owww man why did it end there! I need them together :( maybe u could write an epilogue of them together?
Leyshla Gisel chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Aww! What a nice ending!
SilverNeira chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
I can't wait for the final chapter! Please keep it up!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be so sad to see it end but I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Aww! Great chapter. I really want to know what's going to happen.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »