Reviews for OffRoad
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
YOU MUST CONTINUE! i dnt think u realize how freakin addicting your writing is...
The Doorknob chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I love it! My friend forwarded me to you-I'm a bit tentative about Fanfics, but this one was great. Nice writing, and awesome humor. Keep it up.
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
tee hee! please continue soon! Funny funny!
Mr Bunny chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
PLEASE! UPDATE! I have my fans, I can't disappoint them!

Please...
granger chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
this is great.

please continue. I want to read some more!
SetsuntaMew chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Is EVERYTHING you write this hilarious? I am so jealous of your talent. Not fair! Good job and keep up the good work!
Akai Kuu Sign in NEVER chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Mwu hu hu. Very nice stuff. I'm rather fond of Mister Bunny, as I'm sure several others are. I don't know, it's just something about Happy Woodland Critters and Turkeys that causes me to laugh hysterically. Meh, I'm too tired for a meaingful review. Good stuff!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
lol. that's great. I love it. You should write more ;)
aeris deathscythe chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
so funny! please update soon!
DracoTelitha chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I can just see this ending in a sort of Princess Diaries fashion.
Yakuza Princess chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I've been re-reading this for the millionth time! I still laugh my ass off when I read it! The hell are you gonna update?
Yakuza Princess chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Missy45 chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
You are just so funny! I was reading this in our computer room, which is attatched o the family room, where the rest of my family was. I think that they think i am sick (in more than one sense). I was trying not to disturb them with my laughing, so i tried tio hold it in and it came out sounding like a wierd cough/thing. It was so hilarious though. Yur on my favorites list!
Missy45 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That was incredibly funny! I absolutely loved Mister Bunny. I thought it was really a creative way to start out the story, not to mention the fact that i like the FF girls like Yuffie and Rikku. Anyways kep up the good work!_
-Missy
Caitlin6767 chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Oh me likes! Good plot. I luv Yuffie! She kicks ass. _ Update soon!

P.S.-can you try to update School Daze? Please-? I luv that fic & it's a great story! Actually, it was the first story I read when I was introduced to . I might have never even taken a second glance to this site if it wasn't for you & School Daze! _ Hope you update, cuz I know I'm not the only one who's dieing for another chappie. Ja!