Reviews for Broken Locks
Dramamomma19 chapter 109 . 7/3/2015
So in love with this story. Eeppp!
Dramamomma19 chapter 68 . 7/2/2015
I am going to say this happened before and she was raped while she was a mule.
MusicIsLife2015 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
You are so right about the sweet tea! And the further down you go, if you don't order sweet tea, you get weird looks. I love living in Missouri!
inkhands96 chapter 109 . 7/23/2014
I loved this series...it is my absolute favorite Leverage fic. Wonderful writing and wonderful character...just wonderful :)
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 74 . 12/6/2013
I know I'm a bit behind here, but I was going back and re-reading the story from the beginning again and I'm moe than a bit confused about this chapter. Was it supposed to be here or did I miss something? The story seems to go from the middle of Sophie being captured by her evil creator/"mentor" to two years in the future ... I'm not trying to be rude because I am thoroughly enjoying your story and all the details you include which is why this aparent jump makes so little sense. Thanks for your time, and I look forward to re-reading the rest of your story!
Grifter For Life chapter 109 . 11/29/2013
FEELS . OMG THIS STORY IS PERFECT YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE WRITER .
Meagana chapter 109 . 11/28/2013
Very Impressive. I enjoyed myself very much.
huttonfan chapter 109 . 11/28/2013
I NEVER REVIEWD,BUT THE WHOLE STORY WAS GREAT FROM THE BEGINNING TILL THE END.
THANK YOU!
Sheherzade chapter 109 . 11/28/2013
I might have joined the bandwagon a little late. You were already 30 chapters in. But I still remember how earnestly this story had drawn me towards it. I am not happy letting it go. Every time I saw "Broken Locks" in my mail, my eyes lit up. This is the best way to start a morning. At times I had to really hold myself from reading it because I would be in a hurry. But still I'd read it in the next possible moment.
I know its coming back... same people... just a new name. But I'm still sad! I love you Marilynn... you're an awesome writer! I'm getting too emotional here...
itsmychippedcup chapter 109 . 11/27/2013
IM actually as sad as i was when they cancelled the actual show. I know i havent been commenting, but i have read every chapter and i love it all. Crap! im tearing up. You cant do this to me. If you werent going to make a new installment i would be in a ruin. I love your writing sooo much, please NEVER stop. Ilyw (i love your writing)
Nophiefan chapter 109 . 11/27/2013
Great ending ! Unexpected surprise , a new addition to the Ford family ! :) and the name fits perfectly ! Cant wait to read the continuation !
ludy chapter 109 . 11/27/2013
Nice ending to a story
Tamara chapter 109 . 11/27/2013
Awesome can't wait for the new story
leveragus chapter 109 . 11/27/2013
Great end of the installment! I really enjoyed the ending and so cute that Nate and Sophie had another daughter. June? Does that mean Sophie was pregnant at Christmas? Did she know?

Can't wait for more! :D
just me chapter 109 . 11/27/2013
Wow. Can't believe that its over but all good thing must come to an end...or do they? You and your cliff hangers!