Reviews for Forgotten Life
Isabeau chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
is there going to be another chapter or have you continued this on another site?
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Please update soon I love this story and want to continue to read this story.
sidbeak7 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Pleaseeeee updateeeeee! I love this story!
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
a good start... although there seems no reason for chapter 3 as it is just a recount of chapter 2 with nothing added. other than that. keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
Heyheyiloveme chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Heyyyy! I love your story! It's so good but... Seriously? You updated the last chapter like months ago! They're even short chaps so what's the deal? I'm not mean... Don't worry! I just like it so damn much that I can't wait for like another half a dozen months to go by before reading how they find out about mariaaaa!
randome reble chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Why don't they recognize her?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I am so glad someone else knows about the little white horse!
qwertyuio chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
hey, sorry but are you ever gonna post another chapter... instead of keeping on stopping it. we wanna read the story not about your broken laptop and the 2 stories you should finish...
3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
So gr8! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Pls update :)
robin'sgirlforever chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This is awesome! Keep writing? Will RObin and Maria remember where they came from?
KaelMac chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So glad I found a Fanfiction on this book and film, both were amazing and so is your fanfiction! Four stars out of five.
gabisamore chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting idea! Please continue :)
sasa11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
O.M.G! this story is fantastick and fabulous put together... fabtastik! I LOVE IT! and like LifesToShortToCare (I dont know if i spelled it right) says, it makes it intriguing because the plot is different then everybody else's... keep on going and please dont stop now! please, please, please!

sasa11
CatStream chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
awesome idea
Catstream chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
interesting idea and nice first chapter, hope you continue