Reviews for Being Claimed
bubbies chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I am hooked. This is so wicked I have to learn more. I do hope you continue with this story and let it further unfold itself.
MyLaWo chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
I'm Quinn. Shut.
Forever wishing you'll update this fic.
jensaje chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Great story! Even though Quinn is pretty bi-polar, I would love to read more.
Rae chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Hey just wondering are you going to continue with this as I was enjoying this and then boom its just hanging at chapter six, please write more. ;-)
kailenegirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Intense... will you continue it? I'd love to read more.
HighOnFaberry chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Update pleasssse! So good!
gentle-haikus chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Gosh, I so badly would love for you to update this. It's probably one of my favorite dark Faberry stories I've ever read. Not sorry at all but I like my Quinn possessive and obsessive...therefore she is just perfect in this fic. Anxiously awaiting more someday.
Pitu fita chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
so good!
Eyghon chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Just found this story and the previous one. I'm flabbergasted, but in a good way. Wonder what's wrong with Quin, she's scary but I can totally see that demonic look she gets sometimes in the show. Glad to see Rachel still has a modicum of willpower left in her. Apparently. Looking forward to more soon!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
whoa ! Great story ! I'm also wanting to read what led up to this. Or maby show Rachel thinking back to the little "hints" that Quinn made ..or thinks she made to show that she was interested in Rachel. Maby ones that Rachel only noticed now because she sees them for what they are. I am also looking forward to seeing them at school.
EagleRay chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I remember reading this a long time ago, and I think I feel the same now as I did then:
I'm enjoying the story as it is right now. It is, however, lacking quite a lot in the way of explanation. Why is Quinn acting this way, why forcefully take Rachel instead of romancing? Your Quinn is clearly capable of gentleness and does seem to truly love, but the mood swings to violent and borderline abusive are surprising and a bit unbelievable right now.
Please forgive me and ignore my review if there is more to come that will give some insight into all the things that have led Quinn to behave in such a manner, as well as why Rachel would simply put up with this kind of abuse.
I just thought i'd share my thoughts. Despite the above questions, I've found this story to be interesting and I look forward to future chapters
RainBlueWater chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
10 out of 10
Maz chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I'm glad you've reposted this 'cos my curiosity had been greatly piqued. I want to know what will happen with Rachel, but I ALSO want to know Brittany's place in all of this. It's been hinted at a couple of times (one that stands out the most was by Santana in chap 1) that Britt used the same "technique" (a twisted one) if you will. Is SHE the actual head nut in the whole thing? Is Santana as much a "prisoner" (or victim) as Rachel is? I really want to know how this all came to be and where it's going. And yeah, the sex is hot as hell too...messed up and disturbing, but hot nonetheless. Hope to read more soon and glad you brought it back! :)
R3dN0te chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Prefer a much darker, sadomasochist chapter like your previous claiming Rachel.
What can I say, I'm a sadomasochist too :)
A2463 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Love it very muhc! Please continue! Really love it!