Reviews for we built this love on crushed remains
Babeem chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
*SCREECHES* (in a good way)
Croanoke chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
OHMIGAWD. There were so many moments when I was SO angry with you. Dean being a coward and running, Cas turning into some sort of druggie. Balthazar! But I loved the story. The ending scene was beautiful and it closed perfectly. You're a talented and amazing writer! I love this story so much.
weedom chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
realy great story i got through it in one sitting!
LPLB chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm a sucker for AUs right now, and I enjoyed this. I liked the progression of their relationship and I thought that you captured high school quite well. I will say that I found your dialogue when theyre children to be too advanced, and sometimes the flow of the story got choppy. As they got older, I thought that Dean and Cas sounded like themselves, and that within a specific scene, there was nice rhythm. I intend this to be constructive, and I hope it comes across as such.
arghthecat chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMC, that was amazing and sweet and fluffy. They finally figured it out. It was really, really well written. It can be daunting when the story isn't in chapters, but it was still well worth it. I loved the Sam/Anna story too. They were cute. I definitely look forward to reading anything else you write.
porqupineinlove chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
THIS STORY WAS PHENOMENAL! Probably one of the best stories I've read in a while, your editing was fantastic, your plot was fantastic, it was fantastic. One thing I've got to say is it seems like it should be rated k, but splendid job. Just utterly splendid.
RecklessStereo chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Holy hell that was long, but so very good :) I enjoyed it immensely!
Kissimi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story great job!
CellarGangGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh God. I may or may not be tearing up right now. That was honestly the most well-written, well-delivered story I've ever read. I don't even mean just out of Destiel fics, or SPN fics. I mean, this is better than some published books I've read. Hung. I have no words, literally none. I'm not even happy with what I've written here - it's not enough. This was just so perfect, with the right amount of love and the right amount of angst and the perfect descriptions of the siblings(I honestly want to stab my eyes out if I read another fic where Luci is the evil brother and blah-blah-blah) and all the other characters in their places. I particularly liked the relationship between Sam & Anna(I was worried at the beginning, but you performed beautifully on that front, like all others) and the use of Crowley and Balthazar and oh just... Lord. I don't have enough space to describe everything I thought was perfect, let alone why. Suffice it to say that you brought out some interesting qualities in characters that I'd always noted in my subconscious, but nobody else ever pointed out so I shoved them back to the recesses of my mind. And you did it so BEAUTIFULLY; not an apostrophe out of place.
The Stygian Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome:)
xPercyx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story was very adorable in the beginning and as I read further..it became even more interesting and fun to read :-)... I 3 it

It was really awesome... :-D
totalizzyness chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was so long! But so worth it! Awesome story. So much drama, and tension! And bloody Balthazar! Dense!Dean... Seriously. I love it.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Truly lovely story! Even though he was a bad influence on Castiel and he blackmailed Dean; I liked Balthazar. Sam's crush on Anna was so adorable and I loved that no matter what Jo, Cas and Dean always remained best friends.