Reviews for Sammy Acosta Pranks
thebattletardis chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
The idea for this story is not exactly MY favorite, but I know people who would like it. The grammar could use some work, and, well, what are the odds that Sammy would say OMG? Plus Sammy's middle name is spelled Jo. Honestly...it could use some work. The grammar problem is easy to fix: get a beta. The character issue requires a bit more work, but reading through some great Sammy moments will help A LOT. If you start writing a fic about two characters interacting together, read a book that shows HOW they interact. Other than that, the fic was really creative. I hope my feedback helped!

Ciao for now,

Mrs. Billy Pratt
The One You Never Suspected chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Loved the idea here! Very good for your first story! Although I would reccommend reading through it before you publish it because you di few grammar and spelling mistakes.

Nice job though! Can't wait for more from you! Glad we have found a new Sammy fan!

Ky
kittychow chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was good! Like, for reals! You just need to work on being more descriptive and emotionally in contact with your characters. I thought this was almost OOC, because of the way some characters acted. So when you write the story, try to have more of their personality in it. But if you were going for the OOCness, then this story is epic! It's actually pretty good. Just a few tweaks and you'll be on your way! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Its me again,, I forgot to say how I loved how Casey acted! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved the concept! Try to be more descriptive though. Don't just tell us what is happening, show us. BE CONFIDENT! It wasn't as bad as you thought it was! Can't wait to see what else you have written! :)
XxSammyKeyesxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It Was Good For A Newbie. :) Hope Yuh Do More Soon. Thank Gness That School Is Over In 2 Days. I'lL Update Then Or In A Few Hours.
I luv cammy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
its pretty good

update soon please
Optimistic4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I thought the idea for the story was really good, and the dialogue and narrative were both really interesting. Casey's pretty sweet :) It would be easier to read the story if the grammar was better, but nice story. Keep it up!