Reviews for i've loved you so terribly
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
omg, this is perfect!
I love every sentence and it's an amazing fanfic, so congratulations! :)))))
"I and love and you and I and wish and you and could and stay and don't and leave and with and him, he urges her to understand, forcing his eyes to hers again. His hands clench into fists, and he fights the urge to pull her to him, and show her how he really feels." this part is just, MY FEELINGS.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh, this was just heartbreaking (and canon compliant, to boot)! Poor Zuko is right-nobody ever stays in his life!
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
*sighs* you make my heart hurt.

-—janae
stars shine out chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Beautifully sad. Magnificent job!
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
My poor Zuzu. you did a wonderful job staying true to his character, and Katara's. And it was written with so much emotion. You should continue this. Haha.
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was so so heartbreaking and beautiful.
fun.justplainfun chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was the most beautiful zutara ff i have ever read plz continue your Master pieces of art it was breathtaking i teared up you are an excellent writer
Dr. Phalange chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This piece was gorgeous. It's written so beautifully, and your writing style is just perfect. Expect to see more of me, because I'm now off to read the rest of your work. You're amazing.
AlwaysWinning chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
TEARBENDING. Urghh, so many feels :( great story.
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh goodness, where do I begin? Well, for starters, I am crying. This was just amazing. You kept everyone in character, yet advanced in story writing. The rewind and fast forward was perfectly placed and a great insight on this pairing. You kept it canon too, which makes it even sadder and even more angsty and wonderful. As much as I ship Zutara, I can't help but have at least a little disapproval about her leaving Aang and such. This was heart breaking, wonderfully written, and I just loved this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Noooo poor Zuko. I wish it would take a turn and Kya is really Zuko's daughter haha.
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
*blubber*

Waaah! Why, Katara, why?

I really liked the rewind and fastforward stuff, it was a clever way to add a flashback and time skip.

And the canonness was cool, too. Hidden Zutara is really prettysparklywonderful.

kat xx
Ski October chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Poor Zuko.

The Spirits just love to conspire against him.
sasannisa chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Brilliant. My life is complete. Thank you.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012