Reviews for Vita, Amore, Destino
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/31
Nooooooo, you can't end it there. Booooooo. This is NOT complete. What is going to happen when Edward wakes up? Is Jasper even remotely remorseful? Did Alice see this coming and chose to ignore it anyway? I'm so cranky right now. *pouting*
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/31
Didn't like that Alice was with Edward and Bella for their first time. Maybe at a later date, when they feel like mixing it up, sure. Just not their first time. I understood why Bella needed her there though, I am not dense. It made complete sense. I really liked once Alice left and Bella and Edward got to know each other. Did not like that she slipped out without waking him first. Though, she did leave the note so, that is good. Bella's decision to avoid Edward and school until Alice finds her happiness, I also did not like. Alice asked her to find her happiness with Edward, before she left. Well, I hope Alice sees this decision of Bella's and calls her to yell at her.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/31
Lauren was annoying. I was glad that Bella had that time in the bathroom with Jessica, as that scene changed my mind about her. She was nice. At first I thought she was just as bad as Lauren. Thankfully, Jessica showed Bella she was nice. For a minute there, I thought Tyler was not going to catch the very big hints she was shoving his way. At least she managed to get out of it by throwing Lauren to him. I really like that Edward already knows what Bella is. That he is not scared of her. Suddenly I want so many more chapters of this than you have here.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/31
I think he saw her in his bedroom and thought he was dreaming. I think Alice knows that Edward will be at the club tonight and that is why she was playing Bella Barbie with her. We'll see. However, will Jessica or Lauren try to capture his attention?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/31
Well, that is certainly a turn of events. And, it seems that Alice is very aware of what Edward may be to Bella. What they may be to one another. It makes me wonder if Alice has been so very aloof about Jasper, because she knew that Bella would find Edward now. Therefore, Alice may know exactly where Jasper is at all times. Knows exactly where to find him once Bella and Edward mate. I hope so. This is really a wonderful take on all things Twilight. Seems Edward is young enough to pass as a student too. If Bella said what she did to him upon departing for their seats.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/31
I really like your Bella. She very much seems to be ahead of her times, even now. Especially back when she was human. It was quite entertaining that she refused to kill Clair but, instead she visited her and she went insane. Too bad Mike and Jake couldn't have been scared as well. I really like how feisty she is and the fun she seems to have. Alice is a trip.
jk chapter 5 . 1/21
it just about you and Edward bella...but fuck him cowboy style so the whole time hes fucking you all he sees is me...sounds like the typical shallow selfish alice if you ask me...and I'm fucking disgusted with her
why the fuck does alice think its ok to put on fucking nothing and "join them"?

gross by the way...wtf
JettWesten chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I liked this story. How did he know jasper?
readingmama chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Nice trick Jasper. I can see that working with his powers. Very creative.

Thanks so much for participating in FAGE!
readingmama chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
That threesome was unlike any I've ever read. Normally I see where one would get jealous but it flowed so freely that there was only friendship and love. Very nice.

The ending made me sad.
readingmama chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
So Edward knows about her. That came as a shock. I like it though. Now let's see if he can stay hard sticking his junk in a cold hole. LOL
readingmama chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
So Bella is stalking Edward...how does it feel Eddie? LOL
readingmama chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oh that Alice, LOL. So Bella's hot for teacher. I like that she's the vamp in this.
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
it was quite exhausting trying to live in a tiny cottage with three other females. - at least they didn't have to share a bathroom. LOL

Loved the opening and the background. Great start.