Reviews for A different way of life part 2
I was just wondering whether or not you planned on finishing this! I've really enjoyed them so far
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Interesting.
HoosierCullen chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I don't think you can kill Shari if you do it will send Sirius down an emotional tailspin and you can't take a mother from her kids like that especially since they just got her back. Rob though I am on the fence about he is a descent character but not much in the way of necessary. He is just kinda the third wheel to Harry and the Trio but I believe if he were to die it would give Harry a big reason to fight and focus on killing Death Eaters and Voldemort. Other than Rob a character like Emmeline Vance or Moody would be possibilities as they are not a key factor in later timeline. But I would really not think about killing Shari it would be too wrong for many reasons.
azphxbrd chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
It looks like Deloris Umbridge has biitten the dust for up the good work.
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Nice stuff. Umbitch is gone! Hooray!
LilyAlice5 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
OMG! Right now this is my favourite fanfiction! The only thing that I kinda dislike is Harry beeing with Hermione, but the story's really good. I love the waay you write, and I can't wait to read another chapter! Please update soon! :D
HoosierCullen chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE Your story. This is heading in a good direction. I hope Shari and Sirius can work through threir problems and bet back to one. I love that Umbridge is appearing to be heading for a rocky stay at Hogwarts. I can not wait for the DA to form and make her life a living hell. I like the Hermione Harry dinamic. Am excited to read your story and am a big fan and will continue to be. Keep up the good work.
azphxbrd chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I dont know what Dumbledore is going to do with Umbridge,but I know Minerva will be on the warpath for hurting her lions. I hope James document the results of this detention,and delivers it to Amelia Bones so she can start working on a case against Umbridge's tour of duty at Hogwarts, maybe Fudge will pull his head out of the sand long enough to realize his dear Deloris is hurting his chances to continue having a chance to stay Minister of Magic.
Shaggy37 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hey, I really enjoyed the SiriusxShari discussion. If I may suggest, though, don't let Sirius forgive her so fast.

I really like your story! Update soon, please!
Shaggy37 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Ooh. Good stuff.
azphxbrd chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Good chapter with an Arielle Umbridge is pushing the right buttons for the mean againt James,Sirius,and Harry while aiming her sites on is also playing a dangerous game thinking that Minister Fudge and the whole ministry will back her up when all hell breaks loose.
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 6/21/2012