Reviews for Citadel
Cokecolapandas chapter 11 . 6/5
I think that your sorys are well written and that you should be proud of them
james chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
its a good story but please add a little more thrill cause it looks like youre just bored in writing this story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Ahem, let me try that again... It doesn't matter if someone thinks nothing of you. If you are a queen, you are a queen. This is a wonderful story, though as with any critic I have my own disgruntlements. But this was well written, regardless of spelling mistakes. I count well written in plot and language, and if you make a spelling error or two, so be it.

I won't tell you to write for this story. But I want you to keep writing. Whether you think you're good or not, writing is a way to let out frustrating emotions and is an outlet. No one else needs to read it. It is a creative part of you. And no one can take that away. Story writing is something anyone can do and anyone can perfect. It's a wonderful skill to have.

That is all. I wish you best of luck, especially with the family thing. I've been there too.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
I feel it necessary to say this, regardless if you see it or not:

It doesn't matter if someone else thinks n
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Your a beautiful writer. I adored this story, but if you feel you must quite then so be it. I hope you find a passion you enjoy.
-K
MariaSakura2000 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Omg don't stop writing this story! Please! I'm going to cry cuz ur a VERY talented writer. I understand that u have family issues and ur internet and stuff has been taken from u but please continue writing. I'm also lazy and I don't update my stories regularly and ignore the mean people! I'm nice and I want/begging u to continue. Please please please! Start writing again and ignore the mean people and remember u have me! Message me any time for advice or encouragement!
gabriella.bantog chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
I vote for Natsu! with ten hearts.
imjaysong chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
lucy should end up with laxus... no maybe rogue... or gajeel... i cant decide!
Allilibye chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
lol...
Nessa671 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Please update soon.
Kodochi Kurokami chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
great story _b
plz plz PLEASE update ASAP _
mika0014 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
I vote for natsu of course!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
OMG! I LOVED THIS...LOL, I LOVE violent Lucy! She scares me, but is VERY awesome and funny! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I wish Natsu was here instead, but eh...Anyways, good job and please UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Anyways, I liked this, good job! I miss Natsu and I WANT PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR NATSU! Anwyays, good job and yeah.
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
OMG! I LIKED THIS...STILL NOT LISANNA THO ;P And, anyways, I WANT NaLu TO WIN! My fave couple... READ MY NAME

NatsuxLucy4ever Please, I want NaLu to win. I hate STING, but I love Lector and Frosch. So cute 3