Reviews for Beautiful Eyes
aurora princess chapter 1 . 6/15
beautiful story ever keep writing
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I understand that many won't agree with me on this, but I don't think this was THAT cheesy. Super cheesy is Twilight, excuse me my honesty and as we can see, has thousands and thousands of fans. On this story you created Ash's inside and I agree that he wouldn't be thinking about food all the time. Maybe this was a little long, or the times you said every night he tossed in his sleep were too much, but getting inside someone's head can be a real damn pain.

I think you did a good job with it though, because you made me believe he could, in fact, feel that way - the confusion at the begining and everything that came next.

As this is a reflexion on his own feelings, of course it will be cheesy, right? :)

I liked it. :)

p.s. - I'm sorry for any mistakes, I'm not English and at this time of the night, I don't know who I am xD
happywheely chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Um..good try? I guess...
Mrs dude chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was SUPER cheesy. I hated it. I couldn't even read the entire thing because I kept gagging when reading the failed attempt at romance. That was just ewww. But good try though. I'm still gonna continue to read your stuff because I still believe you can improve. So you better not fail me :p
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Really emotional. love it. Ash and Misty 4ever.
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this. It is beautiful written and Ash, to answer your question, doesn't seem OoC. However, using copyrighted lyrics in fanfics isn't allowed, as the webiste could be sued because of it. Your story is so beautiful that it could be fine without them. You can even say "This story was inspired by Taylor Swift's song 'Beautiful Eyes'" and post a youtube link to the song. For the meantime, however, they need to be removed.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I'm sorry this is just really cheesy. I couldn't even get through the the one shot. WAY too much fluff.
GGHFRR chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
AWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO CUUUTE!

I mean, out of character, but great all the same!

LOVED IT!
Pokeshipping chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Out of character but very creative.
KnuxtheNinja chapter 1 . 6/12/2012