Reviews for Made To Stone
LightningFarron62 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
To tell the truth, I loved this fic. But something's bothering me... What about Fenrir? I mean, they drive back with Tifa's motocycle and they leave Fenrir! Poor thing... Lol! Good chap though :)
lee-ali chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Really sweet-loved it
juliemulie chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awesome! Great story, It couldn't have been better.
Great writing.
ItsNanna chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Sometimes, I just want to kick the life outta him. I mean, why does he have to be such an asshole? Doesn't he get the point? Aerith is dead and there's no way in hell that she'll be alive again, right? Tifa lived for him yet he didn't. Instead, he's killing her inside. I even regret of having Tifa love him.
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
My heart ached at every line of this fic. Very well thought-out and well delivered. The only thing I see as a problem here is the format of the dialogue. There are numerous times when you inject the dialogue into the paragraphs without putting the correct punctuations, fulls stops, exclamation points etcetera etcetera...which is confusing and gets the reader off-track from what could've been a flawless and blissful reading experience.
LiGhTniNgHoPe chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
another lovely fanfic :))))))
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story deserves more reviews, it's sweet and lovely at the same time. Of course you've indeed succeeded in making me weep while reading this story. I love how you project Cloud's feeling of losing Tifa. It's very real for me. Please keep it up and continue writing more CloTis :)
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I was about to cry with this thing. I loved it so much.
JennyBlu chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aw that was really cute!
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
omfg i loved it :) seriously it was so good.