Reviews for Wisdom and Love
TipandMalarkey chapter 40 . 3/23/2014
I beg you to keep updating this, I read it a year or two ago and have been checking up on it ever since in case you've continued with the story I love this so much!
Auzaraia chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
UPDATE PLEASEEE
Semmi chapter 40 . 11/1/2013
I love this incredibly unique story. Never really had a desire to read Hunger Games fic because I don't feel like I'm missing anything from Katniss' story but stumbled across this gem while idly looking for Finnick stories and was absolutely mesmerised. I love how rich the background you've created is and I do hope you're planning on continuing.
Ibbonray chapter 40 . 8/26/2013
Please continue! This fic is just fantastic! It's taken me days to finish it but every chapter has been worth it. This is amazing. I can't wait for chapter 41. :)
Ibbonray chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I love the fact that you have 'Nathaniel Flickerman' instead if Caesar. His father, I assume? That was very clever of you, with the dying his skin a new coloured each year. Love this story!
HogwartsDreamer chapter 40 . 8/12/2013
Hey. :) I just wanted you to know I really miss this story. I hope everything's okay and hope I can give you some encouragement to keep going. :)
LoveMyCas87 chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
please keep writing!
LoveMyCas87 chapter 37 . 7/31/2013
I love that you made Finnick part of Mags family, love love loving this story!
LoveMyCas87 chapter 34 . 7/31/2013
Ok...Alec and Destan dying reduced me to tears...and then this chapter...still crying...You really tell a good story. I don't want it to end!
LoveMyCas87 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Just wanted to stop for a minute and say I'm still loving it! :)
LoveMyCas87 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Okay, I'm stopping now to review...I didn't review before because I was so into the story. (Still am, but I felt I needed to give you a review .) I love love LOVE it! I don't want to stop reading and I know I'm going to be sad when the story is over. I guess I'll have to check to see if you have more stories, because really, it is awesome. Don't ever give up, keep writing!
Oisin55 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Well, you have 188 reviews now, so it's not like you need me to tell you what an amazing story you have going. But it really is. I especially enjoyed that Mags actually seemed like a teenage girl. I liked that she was shy, that she was awkward, that she wasn't sure of herself. Many times people write the tributes as if they're miniature adults, or worse, American high school students, But Mags here really came off as a young girl from Panem. Well done.

I also liked that Mags had a regular family, that she wasn't a community home kid or from a broken home. It accented her struggle, in a way. Loved her cousins as well.

And congratulations on the courage you have to kill off some of your major characters. It's tough, but it really poured life and emotion into your story. Your portrayal of Snow is also one of the most chilling I've read. Finnick said he was young, but lord was he young, and intensely creepy.
AliceW chapter 40 . 6/11/2013
and the Games began... i'm so sad about this... now and for ever Finnick's life is changed.
i'm sure Mags is going to be frantic in the control room during all the Games
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 37 . 6/8/2013
Aaaaaaaw! Yay! So Mags is like a grandma to Finnick! Cute! And I like how you are realistic about how what happened to Alec and Destan has affected her, but how she finds a new way to live!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 40 . 6/3/2013
I like Kelsie. I'll be sad to see her go.