Reviews for Names Are For Lovers, Aliases Are For Us
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Terse, snarky, fast-paced and witty. Oh, and literate. (The "very not-little death?" Can't be Donne by everybody...) But my absolute favourite part was the opening para. Love stories that plant the occasional hook in reality. Don't see that around here very often. So - yeah. Love.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
hellseries chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like this. Very different take on how Natasha ended up with SHIELD.
Mikaela chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved it!
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
god, i love your hawkeye/black widow stuff. all of it is just SO GOOD. after reading way too many overly sappy and irritatingly out of character fanfic for them, it is so nice to read your stories, which i think are the most accurate that i've read so far. i've tried very hard to imagine how they could've first met, but it's always something that's escaped me. it never felt right. under what circumstances would the two of them meet? how could he possibly convince her? how could she actually be convinced and listen, as opposed to outright killing him? but this scenario was a really refreshing take, and my god you do banter ridiculously well. also i love how they first meet without him realizing her real identity, only to pick up on it later. it's a very... i can't currently think of what it's reminding me of, but that whole scenario gives this story this great... feel i can't quite pin down. if i were to point out any cons in this story, it's that sometimes i was a bit confused with some of the banter and had to reread some bits, but really no major faults.

i think this is the longest review i've ever written for anything on this site. you deserve it though.
writewords chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Your ability to write quick paced action liners is impressing considering when other people try them they end up falling flat, I loved all the lines in this, it deserves way more reviews, I loved it
littlemisslovelygood chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this is great! i wouldnt mind if you wrote a chapter about what happens when they get to budapest, even if nothing happens at all... :P
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved this. The way you balanced their two personalities was a joy to read, and your Clint voice is both entertaining and accurate. I will never be a writer of spy stories, and your ability to speak that language impresses me immensely.

I certainly wouldn't complain if we got to see more of this verse; it's fascinating.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was stunning. Sheer genius.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
All of this was great, loved how in character everyone was. I'd love to read more of your work ;)
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
loved it amazeing job
brujon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
"My boobs are real, though." Favorite line. Both of them were so perfect, Clint especially, which seems more impressive to me since his personality is more subtle. And Fury was great too. And the fight scene.

I just loved it all.