Reviews for Chibis
Wolf'sVine chapter 8 . 10/7
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update! I literally need to read whatever happens next! Is Kaiba freaking out?! Can Yami somehow let his hikari or Mahaado or his Kaiba know his whereabouts? Why are people always after Yami and his power? It's not like they could even fully control it... I mean, it's Yami! For some reason, I really like the thought of Kaiba and Mokuba wrapped around chibi Yami's little finger! Have I mentioned that I absolutely love this fic?! Or addicted or hooked or just desperately enticed to read more? I live inquisitive, intelligent and sweetly adorable Yami! And, Kaiba! Oh, he's completely smitten! Or... almost anyways. So, if I bug you enough, will you please write another chapter? I know it's been... what? Four or so years since you've last updated... but I'm desperately hoping that you'll somehow get the inspiration to do so... uh, not cuz of me... just cuz you really are an amazingly, talented writer and... I really, really wanna know what happens next! Sorry, for the long review.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
This is a fascinating story. And quite hilarious. :) I really enjoy it. It's well written, and obviously well thought out. It flows well and it's a pleasure to read. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Interesting... I love to see mahado and bakura argue.
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
(2) Ok... A little tmi, but ok...
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I love this story so much! mysterious woman is Queen Halim, correct?
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Screw the rules! I have green hair!
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OMG It's so cute!1
Neko Kyuketsuki HyuugaUchiha chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Comment for chapters 1-8
I so loved it meow
I was so freaking funny and so very kawaii I can't stop laughing and smiling meow
I hope the save Yami/Atemu soon I so love this story
I can't wait to read more oh please update more chapters meow XD
Nova2AceGirl chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Continue it soon plz!
I'm a Creator chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
the woman was Yugi's or Yami's mom.
bakurasgirl123 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
absolutely love this
FireCacodemon chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Lol, Bakura and Mahaddo were fighting. I'm never going to forget that Kaiba was the one to stop the argument.

No, Yami was taken...the back was sad...but I loved it :D

Mimic and Kuriboh were so cute :3

Keep up the good work please.

Looking forward to the next chapter
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »