Reviews for Colouring Hearts
CharlotteDucat chapter 10 . 8/7/2020
Totally loved it thanks ! I would have loved an epilogue but truly it was so well written !
Penny25 chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
It is ironical, tom riddle talking about holocaust. But it is nice change to see his views and see how they take a turn for the worse
Penny25 chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
The explanations, the defence Ginny offers to Tom makes so much sense and is bang on. I am sure, when tom had the power to understand sense, this speech would have wakened something in him. We all think about this, but to see it written together in such a way is perfect. I like how you made ginny a part of Tom’s hogwarts journey, which has made all the difference
Penny25 chapter 10 . 5/17/2020
Wowoowow. I just can’t describe how beautiful this is. It is one of the finest pieces of fanfiction in the HP universe and it easily one of the best Gin’n’tonic books out there. The way your timeline moves is bit difficult to understand, but that it what makes it so effing beautiful.

I am touched with this story. It is just so heartfelt, profound and deep. It moves across universe but it just the best!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2019
"You can keep the hankerchief. It smells like you and I don't care for it."
I DIED
I adore this story to pieces and the non-linear layout was so cool to read! You captured these characters beautifully. It's hard to find Gin n Tonic pieces that aren't super dark so this one was really refreshing and put a lovely spin on their relationship. (My heart!)
You've written an absolute gem. This has actually inspired me to go back to writing my own fic after a long hiatus. I can only hope it comes out half as well as yours did.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
WOW. This was just perfect. Your prose is incredible. Beautiful and exquisite and warrants multiple rereads.

PS. Still hoping that you’ll finish Final Riddles
Mindwalker25 chapter 10 . 10/10/2018
This is one of my favourite Tom/Ginny fics, and a ship I haven't been invested in for a while - so I am glad I'm able to come back and re-read it. For only 23,000 words it seems so much longer - I mean that is a GOOD way, of course, as I didn't want to reach the end...except I did, because I wanted to know how it turned out. I've not long come back to Fanfiction after a long hiatus, and use of a different profile and I remember reading this a few years back. I think, it wasn't finished then so it was nice to come back and see the complete product. It was well paced, but not over loaded with flowery language or uneeded descriptions of (especially) Tom Riddle etc. Yes, we know he is the dark lord, yes we know he is handsome, haughty and so on... I don't know if it was intentional but was that because you wrote it from Ginny's perpective? And also, because she was blind, and knew Tom prior? You focused on their emotions instead. I liked that, if it was intentional that was clever and it made for a better read. Not that I don't like reading darker fics ;), but anyway - great job! I am so glad this fanfiction exists and I will no doubt be back to re-read it again someday. I hope life finds you well, whatever you are doing with yourself these days :)
guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2018
beautifully written! it's the only tom/ ginny that i have read more than twice and that's saying something cause I get bored easily.
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 10 . 3/25/2018
Holy god, this is wonderful. It's sad that this isn't more popular because this... This is amazing.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
I cannot believe this story is not the most popular one of all HP fanfiction! This is absolute perfection, well done :)
girl0verboard chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
This was beautiful, haunting and just such a pleasure to read!
LuckyBug192 chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
This is breathtaking. I was completely enraptured. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
I read this when you were first writing it, and every once in a while I reread it because it remains one of my favorite stories. It’s so beautifully done, which is hard to do for a non-linear narrative. It’s also the only Tom and Ginny fic where it makes sense for him to change, and I just love it. Thanks for writing this.
Gl0rified chapter 10 . 3/25/2017
Omg you made me cry. Again.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2017
Wow. Not even sure if you still read reviews but this was amazing. Your attention to detail had me reading each chapter over and over. You totally blew my fucking mind. So good man, so good!