Reviews for Colouring Hearts
SurvivorJ chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I love this story´╝üWords can't describe.
Glorified chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I can only say this:
You made me cry.
RJLupinFan chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
This was just so beautiful. So original. You have an amazing talent. Thank you for writing this.
Ausumist chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I love this story. I read it while you were posting chapters and often find myself coming back to reread the whole thing. This is one of those great stories where every scene is precious, meaningful, and enjoyable to read, I often find myself daydreaming about their life after.
Thanks
sannique chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
uuuughhh this is so perfect! I love how you portray Tom and Ginny! Please write more Ginny x Tom multichapters!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
I love this story!
invisibile smile chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
I love it. I love it so much. Oh my gad i cant even say how much feels i have right now. It's amazing.
Kira chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
I really like this Tom in ur fic:)Thx for this lovely story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Wow what a strange story, hardly understandable. But lovely anyway!

Write one more with the same plot but in a different style please? But you did a really good job to show her blindness in words!
platehate chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Nonlinear is a lovely style, and...the whole thing gave me snape/lily vibes. Thank you for posting this.
shari vegas chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
It's 7am & I will be regretting this ff binge when my kid wakes up in a few hours. The writing was remarkable. I loved how you kept Tom in character and never turned him into a sap. Ginnys pain was heartwrenching. Not gonna lie, you had me crying once in there. This was a remarkable read. You are a talented author and master of gin n tonic. Goodnight!
shari vegas chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
That was something else. I got a major case of the feels reading this one.
shari vegas chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
The ending to that chapter gave me chills.
shari vegas chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
It's 0623. I will be regretting this today, but damn I have to know how this ends.
shari vegas chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
That was a crazy twist. What happened to her vision?
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »