Reviews for Colouring Hearts
scipunx chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
This was lovely and amazing to read all at once. I actually liked this experimental style you've written in and it makes everything on much more poignant, in a way.
FanFromTheStart chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
I have got to say, this story is my favorite Tom/Ginny time-travel fanfic. It's poignant, heartrending and feels decidedly real. Unlike my now-second-favorite Prejudice and Pride, it has a very satisfying ending. It would be nice if you were to publish that spin-off or rewrite it until you were proud of your work, but it stand nicely on its own. You don't make Tom a Gary Stu and don't use Ginny for wish-fulfillment, a remarkable feat indeed. I hope you're out living your life and doing what you love. I just hope you remember the little people who love what you posted, even the little fics for SAT words.
Tobalerone chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I really love the way you wrote this! Good job!
Kiara Cohen chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
You're one of the few fan fiction writers I can actually stomach. :-) Unlike most, you have a good writing style, you have good imagery, you don't mangle grammar, and you stay true to the characters. All and all the type of Tom and Ginny fic I've been looking for for months now; they're just so damn hard to find! I know its two years later now, but please don't give up on Final Riddles. If you need any help with suggestions etc, let me know. You're truly a talented writer who should consider writing your own stories one day.
thesilentspy chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Hmmm not bad. I really liked this, I also really liked how you described Ginny's emotions, the sort of deadness, feeling neither anger nor happiness. The notes were nice too, and I especially liked the "Fuck you" line up in one of the notes, simply for how true above statement was, not just for Ginny, but for so many people in HP. The plot was also good, I liked the twist with Charlie, and liked how you answered the timeline problem (I always wondered whether the person time-traveling would ever be reborn, and how that would even work). I would put this story up with your Final Riddles one (and yes, I know you don't like it, but it's really not so bad), So, kudos.
thesilentspy chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
May I say that I liked Final Riddles? I know you think Ginny recovered too quickly, but that's kind of a given in the HP verse ( for example, Harry should be way more screwed up given his background and life events). Your Ginny was one of the few times ive seen characters actually struggle to recover, so I hope you do finish it .

And of course, your story here is nice too.
Cassy chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Oh man...I really loved it!
What a pitty that this story isn't longer.

You're writing style is very different from other stories, but that's exactly what I loved about it. Your plot was well developed and - as well as your writing style - something else.

Really enjoyed it ;)
Kat-Knife chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
I read this story again and oh my goodness gracious, it makes my heart catch every time. I really hope that you write something like this again! :)
Evelyn chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Hey, it's _missbellatrix_ from neo, I said I'd check out your story and I'm glad I did, I really like the way it's written, it's extremely unique and I like the pairing of Tom & Ginny. I look forward to reading your other stories!
Kat811 chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
I love this story so much, it's one of my favorites that you've written. It was just so well written. I was really impressed by how well you were able to write and tell the story so clearly from the point of view of a character who can't see. Jumping around different times rather than a continuous story made it interesting to read, although a little confusing at times. The challenge was nice though. I hope you keep writing and making more awesome stories!
Lobeira chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I've always admired your story Final Riddles and was excited to see that you did another Ginny/Tom one! This new style is quite interesting and I really love the repetitions of the symbol seven appearing over and over again in the story. I never realized it until you pointed it out but it's kind of interesting that Ginny is the seventh child and there are seven horcruxes and seven years at Hogwarts. It looks like seven IS a powerful number, haha.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Do you know how many times I've read this story? Do you know that I have it nearly memorised? Do you know that I always compare my stories to yours? Do you know that I read it at least once a day? That it is the first thing I open on my computer even before facebook? That I go crazy without internet cause I cannot read it? That I am seriously obsessed with it? That this story is what made me like Tom Riddle fanfiction? I don't think I need to say this anymore but just in case you had not yet figured it out: this story is amazing, awesome, wonderful.. and without doubt the BEST fanfiction I have ever read. Congratulations on Colouring hearts!
Rose Unspindle chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
A little hard to follow at first, but enough in the right order so that the flow was understandable.

I'd been looking for a fic that started in their first year.

(This bit is me rambling, since I've been trying to find all the 'Ginny goes back in time fics')

Anywho, I had an idea for a fic where Luna goes with her. Can you imagine Tom going evil with Luna and Ginny on guard?
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Wow...I completely enjoyed the whole of this, you are a very gifted writer and I hope to read more stories from you. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this chapter, especially the notes he was quoting from - how you had it go - brought them together - end it (what have you) made me tear up in extreme happiness, seriously I was so like elated with what I was reading it brought tears to my eyes. Time spent well with this one, it's going on my favorites list so I can revisit later. Thanks for writing :)
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Wow... everything you had her say to Tom were things I think he most needed to hear... very good, writer.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »