Reviews for Three Days?
parmr chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Good chapter and a great story. I hope you change your mind about writing fic for Bones. You do a great job
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
great chapter, great end. :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
I love the ending! Maybe HH can take some pointers from you for the beginning of season 8
daisesndaffidols chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Can I hit Max? Glad that Booth and team found her before she left
NCISVILLE chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Awww thank you I loved it. The twist ending was so adorable. Hearing the words guilty it was like hallelujah thank you sweet baby jesus. Congratulation on finishing the story. I loved it!
Lbrs chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Congratulations on this story! Loved it!
NCISVILLE chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Oohh u should do another chapter like two months down the road with them maybe at Pelants hearing to see if they procede to trial or just about Booth and Brennan and Christine. Kinda like an epilogue.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
good chapter :) happy booth
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Glad you finished the story and they got to her just in time! Was sorry for you that a review has quashed you desire to write this story. I agree with you that it's fan writing for entertainment, you shouldn't have to be able to remember every detail to participate, though am guessing people may always review to let you know if something is different in case you may want to be more true to the show and revise your story accordingly. Hope it doesn't put you off writing fan fiction for long.
daisesndaffidols chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
This makes me want to hit Max all the more! If he hadn't planted the seed to run.. I don't think Brennan would've ..just hope that Booth, Ange and team can find them before time runs out
Spooksfan08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hello. :-) I am no reviewing my fic but this is the only way I can respond to the review from Quaterbred. Firstly thankyou to everyone who read and has taken the time to review. I am by no means an expert in the programme but a fan. Therefore I did not make a note of personal details such as heights and weight given out on the show although after baby Christine is born I am sure Temperance mentions she had gained some weight? As every healthy pregnant lady does? Also as someone who is the sane size roughly as the actress who plays her and someone who regularly takes part in martial arts I know how difficult it is sparing with a larger oponant. Although I don't doubt the above is easier should you achieve a fourth or fifth dan.

Also I am very sorry you could not see the story for what it was. A piece of fiction - something I had enjoyed writing. yes I admit sometimes spelling or continuity are a little off but I had hoped it was a good story. Or at least entertaining.

I will no longer be updating this story. Thanks again to those whO have taken the time to read.
Quarterbreed chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
... "How heavy is Dr Brennan? 90 maybe 100lb. A small woman of slight build."...

... "Right." Arastoo smiled. "Now, tell me. How does such a big man become overpowered and then killed by a woman who is five feet two inches tall and 100lbs? There is no evidence to suggest that there was more than one killer. So how?"...

In the "Doctor in the Photo", the skeleton found with the roots of the tree grown through it was described as being "between 5 foot 8 and 5 foot 9" and "about 140 pounds" by Cam to Booth when Cam "translated" Brennan's original metric estimates of the victim's probable size and weight into values that Booth would understand (feet, inches, and pounds).

Booth then responded, "Oh, so about the same height and weight as you, Bones".

Also, Hart Hanson said in an interview that the script had originally said the victim was 125 pounds in weight and Emily Deschanel sent a note to the writers saying that they should change the weight to match her actual weight, suggesting that Emily probably was 140 pounds before her pregnancy. And she is listed in the as being 5' 9" tall.

Also, Temperance Brennan is supposed to be trained in 3 types of martial arts, and in most martial arts, correct technique is far more important than height or weight. A shorter, lighter-weight person who is highly skilled CAN maim or kill a taller, heavier opponant, if she/he lands a blow in just the right spot in just the right way.
jsboneslover chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
How many chapters will you make us wait to find out where Bones is? Not very many, I hope. Great story.
daisesndaffidols chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I don't think Max has any right in telling Booth what he should do... IMO..it's Max's fault Brennan ran in the first place. Hope Angela and they guys cna help bring them home
bookwormlady chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Just started this. I think you're being a little hard on Cam, but I'm intrigued at the ticking clock. Hopefully everyone gets back together before time runs out!