Reviews for Substitute Professors
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 6/1
I love the reference to Util's Bentham. XD Studying him in Philosophy and he'll always be basically a stuffier version of Dumbles in my head.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Cool. Its interesting to note that Crowley was really the one to point out to Severus that war wasn't just one side or the other. And of course he encouraged continued conflict between him and James.
Looking forward to more chapters! These are really good!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
What an excellent chapter! Little Minerva meeting Aziraphale and Crowley and the seeing first hand the sort of "right rule breaking" she'll see in Harry Potter and co. many years down the line.
Loved how you blended the two fandoms! And thanks for adding the bit in there explaining Crowley's eyes. I was wonder if he was wearing sunglasses at Hogwarts. Lol, Crowley teaching transfiguration. I wonder if he had to demonstrate.
anerisa chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Great melting of two worlds- and very much in character.
I would love to read more.
LilithChild chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I am quite interested in seeing where this is heading. This is really funny, great job!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
XD Awesome. I like the bit Crowley wakes up with his bed-head the best because of the way he manages to retain his dignity. Oh, and the plants, of course. If those plants were allowed to join up to the apocalyptic army, Hell would've won the war in a week.
Kerowyn6 chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Please please please please please update this! It is unbelievably awesome! I am following and favoriting!
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
This is a really great story; I love it. Maybe these two could be there sometime during Harry's time, and/or with the Founders?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
The last line with the blues teaching albus's to twinkle made me say, "That is truly evil". Not of fan of Dumbles. The end was sweet!
AngelIre chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I really, really like this idea. Crossover fics can be tricky, but I feel like you've hit the best possible combination here. Crowley and Aziraphale being at Hogwarts seems plausible within the bounds of Rowling's original story. That's really hard to pull off, congratulations!

Also, I really like your take on Crowley. It's so hard to pin his character down, but I get the sense that you've just captured a few different sides of him here. He seems a lot more dangerous than he is in the book, but none of it is OOC and the writing is excellent. Thanks for sharing this story! Write more! :)
Tape Monkey chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I have found Nirvana, and it is this story.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Revenge... Ah, Crowley. Herbology... All the plants must be scared ****less of him. Even the Venomous Tenetecula. And snake's teeth.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I am OVERJOYED that you are continuing this! Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next ;)
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I love these!
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! You've certainly got a talent with writing. I love how in-character everyone is, even if the wizards we all know and love have been de-aged. Aziraphale and Crowley are absolutely perfect. The conversation about Albus was fascinating. I will eagerly await the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing and posting this!
FIB