Reviews for Happiness for Sale
Meh chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Good need pics or a video.
Twilit Lady of Majesty chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
*hyperventilates* dear lord this was amazing yet oh so terrifying. Good gosh I don't know whether I should be astounded by the pictures you managed to get me to imagine, or horrified by them. Ahh but otherwise, amazing job. I loved it *smiles*
Link106 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That. Was. TERRIFYING! That salesman was creepy before, but unholy crap! I did have plans of sleeping tonight, but now they are out the window. Wonderful job. Very disturbing.
Savy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
One, what the fuck did I just read. Two, why have I read it over 7 times already? I'm confused but DEFINITELY have be honest, I hate this. I hate and I don't know why but, I keep reading it, over and over and over again.

What sort of black magic fuckery is this?

Good job though, fanfics never move me emotionally but this is a first. It got me thinking I like that. I know it'd be too much of you to ask but...had you ever considered making another fic, perhaps a sequel/prequel BASED around this? I feel like a horny teenager when I say this but: More. Give me more of this.
Kwessie chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Will you continue this? I hope so! :)
Zipping Around chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Note to self; do not read this at 3:00 in the morning while your eyes are half-closed and every little sound scares the living daylight out of you. SLEEP IS NOW BAD.

...Just joking. It was wonderfully horrifying, as was intended. You have quite a way with words, making it a very well-written story. I'll definitely be reading some of your other work and/or future work.
mychemicalfallout chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
woah. Creepy. You have talent- let me tell you that. The mask sales man, the whole giant mouth thing kind of reminded me of a dead hand. You should write more of these!