Reviews for Happiness for Sale
I like chickens chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Oh god... The Happy Mask Salesman is a child-eating demon? But if he's a demon, why didn't he use Majora's Mask to... Well, you know. No way is the Salesman a demon... Unless... Oh god. I think I just realized what happened. The REAL Happy Mask Salesman was guarding Majora's Mask and traveling around Hyrule and Termina, searching for masks to sell. This... THING attacked the Salesman during his travels and peeled the Salesman's skin off. The demon wore the Salesman's skin. When it killed the Salesman, it got the One Ri- I mean, Majora's Mask. That's how it made everyone forget it was there! It used the mask! It left the narrator's memories so he would be scarred for life. A demon has the mask! Run for your lives!
Meh chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Good but...you need pics or a video.
Twilit Lady of Majesty chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
*hyperventilates* dear lord this was amazing yet oh so terrifying. Good gosh I don't know whether I should be astounded by the pictures you managed to get me to imagine, or horrified by them. Ahh but otherwise, amazing job. I loved it *smiles*
Link106 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That. Was. TERRIFYING! That salesman was creepy before, but unholy crap! I did have plans of sleeping tonight, but now they are out the window. Wonderful job. Very disturbing.
Savy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
One, what the fuck did I just read. Two, why have I read it over 7 times already? I'm confused but you...you DEFINITELY have talent..to be honest, I hate this. I hate and I don't know why but, I keep reading it, over and over and over again.

What sort of black magic fuckery is this?

Good job though, fanfics never move me emotionally but this is a first. It got me thinking I like that. I know it'd be too much of you to ask but...had you ever considered making another fic, perhaps a sequel/prequel BASED around this? I feel like a horny teenager when I say this but: More. Give me more of this.
Kwessie chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Will you continue this? I hope so! :)
Zipping Around chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Note to self; do not read this at 3:00 in the morning while your eyes are half-closed and every little sound scares the living daylight out of you. SLEEP IS NOW BAD.

...Just joking. It was wonderfully horrifying, as was intended. You have quite a way with words, making it a very well-written story. I'll definitely be reading some of your other work and/or future work.
xoj chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
woah. Creepy. You have talent- let me tell you that. The mask sales man, the whole giant mouth thing kind of reminded me of a dead hand. You should write more of these!

Thoren