Reviews for Memories we Made Together
makorraholic chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
This was so good please update soon love this story
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Please make chapter 20!
Steven Earley chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Don't be so hard on yourself! You're writing is wonderful! But yeah, I think everybody can agree that mornings are evil
FriendlyFierceWo chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Dude, don't rush. We all know that school is important for learning skills and other stuff.

Plus stories make u lazy (for me).
FriendlyFierceWo chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Same Happened to me. My 2 brother twins and my sister were older then me but unfortioitly died too, due to early birth -sniffs- I never got to meet them :(
otaku-girl565 chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
This is awesome when is the next one coming out
WondrousAngst chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
When you said Yuki, the person I thought of was Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
But great story, I love it.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
I love it please write more
Clara chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I love it when is your next chapter coming out?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Just thinkin about your fanfic puts tears in my eyes thats how sad and happy it is. Ardea... she's JUST like korra.*sobs*. this fanfic wow.
dylan chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I got to say I feel really bad about Korea and Andrea sounds cute I'm just a 13 year old bad day for korra
Suyi chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
oh WTF! COME ON! why you gotta be like that! short and with a cliffhanger like that! dude that is just cruel! MUST HAVE NEXT CHAPTER BY TOMORROW! LOLZ no but seriously! please please please update soon! X3
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
You too are a fan of Soul Eater!? You are my favorite person now!
Suyi chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Noooo! Sooooo mean! Sic years since they've seen Korra! Waaaaaaa! breaks my heart! Can't wait for te next chapter though!
makorrianshipper chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
i check everyday to see if theres a new chapter there never is...please continue