Reviews for Lucky Life: We're In College Oh Joy Revised
kaylakaze chapter 5 . 7/13
For anyone who is ever in the situation of chpater 5, the best response is not the one presented here. Instead, smile to the audience, wave, and when they die down, gesture to the screen and say "My tits, ladies and gentlemen. Weren't they great? " while giving a Oscar MC style applause. The audience will love you.
Symantra chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
*Claps* Good story! :3 I liked it
Anyways, I have finished binge-reading your story, and it was a very pleasant experience. Good balance between personalities, good character development for Konata, just the right amount of showtime for other pairings like Minami and Yutaka, everyone else. You didn't rush into the romantics, instead throwing in subtle hints and plot movement towards a relationship. On top of that, the OCs were bearable! Good job!
Symantra chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
;-;
Byte9291 chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
WEDDINGGGGGGGGGGG! KONAMI!3
AlphaBlaze chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Flygon master, Until now I have been waiting quietly for the third installment of the lucky life series... Have you given up on it or something? If you have I'm extremely disappointed. Its a great series, but I haven't seen any hints that you're going to continue with it. Could you possibly answer my question when you next update "you just might love the girl if"?
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Yep I cryed, I just wish that I had caught this story sooner. I ended up reading it all in one go. But I am still glad that I caught it now and not never. This is honestly my Favoret story in fanfiction. But there where a few spelling mistakes that I caught. But still 10/10.

I just wish I could grab Change it slightly and make it a anime or even a manga.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I just realized her name is Akira KOGAMI
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
Well, it wasn't a bad remake. I am REALLY glad that Kurono (I know I probably spelled that bastard's name wrong but I don't care) was mostly taken out of the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
You just left a cliff hanger so use it
Gigarot chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
All I can say is: when Kagami started crying, I started too...

To say that this is just epic would be a misunderstanding, this is something that can't be described with words, and only a few authors can achieve that.

Thank you, and I'm looking forward for your next story.
armydillo62O chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Niiiice! I must say I love the ending, and the story. One thing I must say, I missed my favorite scene of this story that was in the original. That was miyuki beating the crap out of a few girls. That, and akiras little "HOLY CRAP BUSTY IS INSANE!" really, I missed that scene. If there won't be a season three, a good idea I think would be to have a little 10-year after epilogue where konata and kagami are married, living together with maybe an adopted child. Well, it's up to you, but I think it would work!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Just Make a season 3 college dose last quite a while you know oh yeah and many a vist to kagamis job oh yeah and make konata go through a growth spurt. Your friend the salamanceman
Sqweebs chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
Fuck I'm crying... I can't take it... this is just too precious. It's finally the end. The story that got me started on is over. I can't take this! From everything, from the first time reading a yar ago, to the revised versions, to this ending, It's perfect! WAHH
Sqweebs chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
With how many stories actually showing Kurono as an enemy (Lucky Life, Unlucky Space, Lucky Temptations, a bit of Runaway Otaku, Ect. Ect.) I almost forgot why everyone was even mad at him. Then I remembered it, (and the odd fight scene in the original We're in College.) Anyways, I really gotta say, I liked the original better in the beginning, but I like the new ending MUCH more than the original one. While the original had more of a realistic feel with the swearing, and such, and I liked some of the other scenes in the original more, but about the time Akira came into the story itself, it got a bit odd, and a bit more unrealistic, and even a bit boring. With THIS ending, it made the entire story more realistic, and even made the story more intresting at the end. (I mean CMON why the heck would all of these girls go on a CRUISE in the MIDDLE of College?!) Also Miyuki needs to get over the anger at Mikeru. I mean so he stole your hot, cute, sexy, overly attractive, clumsy, air headed, Moe girlfriend! He never truely did anything wrong. He even followed the advice, and went back to his girlfriend (that's another thing, in the original you mentioned his girlfriend once but NEVER brought her up again, I applaud you for fixing that.) get over it Miyuki!
Sqweebs chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
I could just imagine Kagami there with a camera with her finger on the button going complete rapid fire mode on the thing. X Also Minoru, it's a small velvet box for Kagami WHADDYA THINK IT IS? XD
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »