Reviews for Cracky McCrackFic for Xanthe
Crack, but LOVED IT! xD
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Totally awesome!
cshadow13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
now that show I'd never miss an episode of. Some day tptb will pull there heads out and give us TIBBS. loved this story, keep them coming.
sopmire chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hee! Love the crack fic! And like 1st season Tony wouldn't know what an opiate was!
Thanks for writing and sharing
The Showmaster chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
My first thought: Oh, Crack!fic!

Then I read it, and then I was like: 3
Seriously! I don't like Ziva (sorry) and well, I despise Tiva. I love how you made this! Hehe, guest stars This has me smiling like an idiot, I tell ya.
And Tony being a bumbling idiot? Yep, pisses me off, too. I like! 3

gotgoats chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
LOL THis is great! lol Thanks for the laugh!
trout1986 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
sweeeet
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG! Fantastic! If only this could happen for real. LOL! And I completly agree with your choice for the new director! *gg*
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my goodness that was so awesome! I loved everything about it and bless you and your sleep deprived brain. And yes Xanthe's would be a great director XD! But don't sell yourself short my dear, you are amazing also!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
*Snort!* haha, nice!
smiles2go chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
LOL I can't begin to tell you how I cracked up! I so want it to be TRUE. Your mind is a wild and creative thing - sleep more often!
binkeybella chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
ooohhh,this was SWEE-E-ET! Like, yummy in my tummy sweet! Heehee, 'Been nice knowin' ya!' to Ziva, and letting her have her OWN show! It's about d# *d time, as she seems to have the current one all sewn up! But only on late night cable, thank God! But she didn't 'get her man', did she?

I especially liked the mother duck and ducklings comparison! Thanks for writing and posting!
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wish this was really what would happen on the show, Tony and Gibbs belong together, fed up with Ziva, hate that Tony is made to look like an idiot all the time.

Think its time that the show's creators started asking the fanfiction authors to write the episodes, they would be so much more interesting. Finding it more and more difficult to watch the show as find stories by fanfiction authors show much more depth and developement of characters.

Would make my day to see Tony and Gibbs making out in the Lift and the look on Vance's face as the door open.
Afrieal chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
note to self do NOT read storys by this author at 10pm on a school night with windows open... had a friend a complex over call me to find out which story i was reading. (fangirlish squeeling and laughter carries on the night breezes) oh well next week it won't matter thanks to summer vacation. thanks for the great crackfic.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012