Reviews for Love of the Yakuza
Kyshauna2 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
It was. so sweet and awesome I read this tip 2:20 . I like how you got straight to that ending part and the the proposal part was funny. I almost cried long story short, you can write my friend. What youthful spirit.
Imalena chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hey, your story is nice but needs more explaination. I mean, more details. It isnt really fluid to read. But the plot is really nice :-)
XXcuetzgirl Ali-kXX chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awsome 1st chptr im liking it already
Akirakun17 chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Oh no Naru-chan!
Akirakun17 chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Omg Deidara! Great news is always awesome.
Ciel Farron chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
i really like the story so far, but the grammer mistakes are driving me insane!( im a bit of a grammer freak). i also continue to read LOY as LOL(hee hee). Love the Yakuza idea!
TheFalling chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Asdfghjkl; this story is fantastic! :) I hope you update soon; but take your time - great stories sometimes take time. Also, I would be willing to Beta this for you if you don't have a Beta yet?
CosignToOblivion chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Poor Naruto :(
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
The first chapter is good so I think I'll read the rest too ! :)

-xoxo Aimii0
Addictive Label chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Sigh... how come the whole world got gay.. i could stand 1 gay couple not all of em.. i mean since when can a malexmale make a baby... and when u think of "gangsters" u can picture them in a strip joins with naked ladies.. but not a stripclub with male stippers...
doodlebug chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
wow love this story keep up the god work can't wait for more chapters

ps. Story looks great even without the Beta reader
CosignToOblivion chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Love this story, can't wait for next update. Poor Itachi!
Akirakun17 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Awesome! You keep loadin me up with questions, I dont know whether to ask anymore theres just too many. I am happy to ser that Sasuke is taking some interest in Naru-chan and vice versa. At least now we know that Fugaku is having issues with his brother Madara, though I am still wondering about kushinas involvement.

Kichou chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
A jealous Sasuke is a great Sasuke. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Akirakun17 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Whaaaa! Omg! Ok so if Naru-chan really is Minato's and Kushina's kid, then why was he being raised and made believe that Arashi and Kyuubi were his parents?... Why him? And why would Arashi and Kyuubi agree to this? Is Kyuubi related to Kushina?

Too many questions... I need answers. Booo

Thanks. This really has me hooked.

Ja Ne _