Reviews for Love of the Yakuza
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 2 . 4/4
Holy shit man I am only on chapter 2 but I think I know what your doing with how Kushina explained at the end but good so far good so far.. Damn..
Kyshauna2 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
It was. so sweet and awesome I read this tip 2:20 . I like how you got straight to that ending part and the the proposal part was funny. I almost cried long story short, you can write my friend. What youthful spirit.
Imalena chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hey, your story is nice but needs more explaination. I mean, more details. It isnt really fluid to read. But the plot is really nice :-)
XXcuetzgirl Ali-kXX chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awsome 1st chptr im liking it already
Akirakun17 chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Oh no Naru-chan!
Akirakun17 chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Omg Deidara! Great news is always awesome.
Thanks
wisingstar chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
i really like the story so far, but the grammer mistakes are driving me insane!( im a bit of a grammer freak). i also continue to read LOY as LOL(hee hee). Love the Yakuza idea!
TheFalling chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Asdfghjkl; this story is fantastic! :) I hope you update soon; but take your time - great stories sometimes take time. Also, I would be willing to Beta this for you if you don't have a Beta yet?
CosignToOblivion chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Poor Naruto :(
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
The first chapter is good so I think I'll read the rest too ! :)

-xoxo Aimii0
Addictive Label chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Sigh... how come the whole world got gay.. i could stand 1 gay couple not all of em.. i mean since when can a malexmale make a baby... and when u think of "gangsters" u can picture them in a strip joins with naked ladies.. but not a stripclub with male stippers...
doodlebug chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
wow love this story keep up the god work can't wait for more chapters

ps. Story looks great even without the Beta reader
CosignToOblivion chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Love this story, can't wait for next update. Poor Itachi!
Akirakun17 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Awesome! You keep loadin me up with questions, I dont know whether to ask anymore theres just too many. I am happy to ser that Sasuke is taking some interest in Naru-chan and vice versa. At least now we know that Fugaku is having issues with his brother Madara, though I am still wondering about kushinas involvement.

Thanks
Kichou chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
A jealous Sasuke is a great Sasuke. Nice chapter. Update soon please.