Reviews for Nothing in the World is Single
TygTag chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
I love this! I would love an epilogue or even a whole mini sequel to this. Just to catch up with our fave couple and to see Liv as FLOTUS and Fitz in a 2nd term, I really think he could win it for real.
Shawnied777 chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This fic was sooooooo good! Your writing is so excellent and you capture the voices of all of the characters expertly. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
mlesha chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
I love this story! I love that u created a Fitz that refused to be handled any longer. And I love that Olivia (and Mellie) got to see a Fitz that was stronger than she knew.
ScotchSista chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Well done. A storyline that makes sense.
CHubbard chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
This story was sheer perfection. I am so glad that you wrote it. I will be looking for other stories by you for my reading pleasure.
Cici G chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I enjoyed reading this story.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
I did enjoy your story and some of your other stories too. Keep writing because if season 3 is as bad as I think it is going to be, I am going to need Olitz fanfiction to read.
LoreneMichelle41 chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
Wow this was such a great story...though taken from the show I think you wrote it better than they did...THIS is how it should have happened but then the show would only be one season and we don't want that...thanks for writing such a good story...i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
oh wow, that was so sweet with the poetry intertwined. Sor reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow's love scenes in Shakespeare in Love. very nice
Oceans00711girl chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Loved this from beginning to end..
joniskpelare chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Very nice. Better than canon.
Animelover6000 chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Ohhhh shit fire! I love it! Can't wait until a update.
MINAH25 chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
This was a great story.
Valentine51 chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
This is a marvelous story! Thanks for tying up all the loose ends and a special thanks for letting the real Fitz come forward and be the man that Olivia really voted for and really could love with all her heart and soul, without fear. Liked the way you ended with them just being two normal lovers. Perfect ending!
aprilf00l chapter 25 . 12/28/2012