Reviews for Reality Problems
Its interesting seeing the dynamic between the two. Also how you elaborate on Dibs mental instability. I wish you would write more :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Really like this story! Hope you update soon, I want to see what happened! _
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
You must continue! I'm dying to figure out what's going to happen! _ can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2014

Oh my freaking gosh

Zim why you do dis to Dibbeh
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2014

brb dying
Aalt-Jackal chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
How could you leave us on another cliffhanger?! *goes berserk in table store flipping shit all over* Here's to hoping Dib isn't too broken, if he is, you can always feed him to the plot bunnies
Gillsandsundry chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Woo! Another chapter! This was fantastic :D The way you brought the tension up then back down was masterful.

Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Wow ... Do it dib do it NOW I want to see zadr
SioDymph chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Ugh! You little troll! Love the story so far! :)
Aalt-Jackal chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
You terrible person! Cliffhangers everywhere D: Love your skill in writing and exploring the background of Irken nature, it's unique to you and makes you one of my fav writers.

As for ideas, I am plun tucker out. But there should be some good room in here for lovely nightmares after that stimulating psycho killer movie. Nightmares are beautiful!
Stranger chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
LOL Karma's a jerk, ain't it Dib? What comes around, goes around. Treat others as you would wish them to treat you!.. My main point is that it doesn't look like you're getting out of this Dib. Also, I wanted Dib to notice the flowers he gave Zim in that vase... :/
Gillsandsundry chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Yay, another update! This story just keeps getting better :D I can't wait for another chapter!

Something to do while hanging out in the house... (besides stripping Dib)... hmm... well, the exchange of questions game is useful for creating awkward situations, but it's been used so many times already... video games could be an option if you think it's possible for Zim to figure out how to make the technology compatible. Then again, you just gotta do something with all that sparkly stuff Zim picked up! Though I have absolutely no ideas for that one. Stargazing on the roof? A game of hide-and-seek (that results in biting)?
Icecoldflames13 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Oh meilevolent trickster why must your torment me with your sexy cliff hangers!? I loved this and couldn't stopped smiling all the wat through. I can't wait for the next on
TwoCute chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
You. Amaze. Me.
They barely did anything and I have never felt so many feels!
Please don't give up an this story! I want to read it until the end and 20 times over!
I seriously can't wait for your next update!
TwoCute chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
This is by for the MOST INTENSE chapter of ANYTHING I've ever read! And I've been reading FF for years!
I'm really enjoying this story, its like a blessing seeing how i haven't come across a good ZaDR FF in quite some time! I take this stuff pretty seriously.
Zim and Dib are really in character and you've created a very realistic plot-line! I envy you greatly!
I won't fail to read the rest
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »