Reviews for It's My Fault
LozzyPOPLolly chapter 5 . 2/20
Update really really really soon please!
Dorianimeyaoilover chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I really hope you get back to this story. I love it so much! Especially the extra scenes you put into the storyline.
Niamh chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I did not get invested with this fanfic to have you not update it anymore, keep at it it's really good.
TheNotSoAmazingConWeird chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
This is so good! Will this ever be updated again, though?
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Aww, you haven't updated in a while. I love this story and I wish you would continue it soon.
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
dracowillbeloved chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
This is so amazing! I love this story! I really hope you choose to come back to it sometime
Chuzzley chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I'm soo in love whit this fic, please continue ;_;!
I.am.not.here.anymore.bye chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Juniour chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This is too darn cute for words. The part where Stanley gives Zero a larger share of his water and Zero glares maliciously at Pendanski, the dream he had (strange but adorable), too the part where Stanley helps Zero with his hair. I absolutely love curly hair thanks to this movie, and the part where Zero kisses Stanley cheek made me go "Aaaaaw" Why couldn't you have directed this movie?! Oh, to wish for a world that was ran by fanpeople. Oh what a wonderful world that would be. :D

Juniour chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I think Squid is getting it, Stanley not so much, and you made Zig Zag terrifying. lol Sentiments cannot express how much I love this story. Especially the fact you are filling all the empty plot "holes" (bad pun intended. :D) that were never addressed in the movie. Such as the digging of Zero and Stanley in the hole that spread out rapidly. You only saw parts of the massive dig in the movie, and I'm pretty sure it never showed Zero and Stanley starting it off(forgive me if I am wrong). I also cannot express my insatiable humor I have with the whole "Ricky Scary" vibe going off in Stanley's head. Zig Zag is actually one of my favorite characters (after Stanley and Hector of course), and the whole watch your back theme just makes me lol so bad. I can't wait to see the rest of the story, and don't worry Stanley I don't think Zero is following you to kill you. Kiss you maybe, kill you not so much. :) Keep on writing this awesome story for it is win.

Juniour chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This is really good! I love the plot and the way you incorporate your ideas, plot from the movie, and some of the plot from the book. I actually had to re-watch the movie to see the part where Zero holds the cue when Stanley and Lump get into a "brawl". (Lump, at least as far to my knowledge, is the guy that Caveman landed on.) It really shocked me because I had completely looked over that part! Lol. Even so early on I guess that Zero was protective and had it bad for Stanley. :) I also loved the part where Hector asks Stanley for permission to talk. There really did seem to be a good bit of heated hatred and tension between Hector and Pendanski in the movie. I cannot wait for the part where shovel equals face. Anywho, Keep writing this marvelous story, it is too good to go to waste!

Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love how you decided to do this from Stanley's point of view. There aren't a lot of people who decide to do a story in the movie plot format (with slash, ho yay! (: ) from his point of view. I also love how you put the whole "Not into mean kids/ girls" at the beginning because it reminds me of the book version where Stanley was picked on a lot. I can't wait to see where you are going with this, and continue writing. This is too awesome to give up, and there is not enough slash with these two guys. :)
SariShino chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I like that you get a glimpse of what was going through Stanley's head throughout everything.

Also, this may sound incredibly random, but I'm happy someone else noticed the fact Zigzag almost never blinks...XD

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :D