Reviews for Outfoxed
lara5170 chapter 27 . 10/13
Is this story still being written? I am looking forward to reading more
lara5170 chapter 26 . 10/13
This was good and I am looking forward to reading more
lara5170 chapter 25 . 10/12
This is a great story and I am really enjoying reading it. I'm looking forward to reading more and there are only 2 chapters left that are posted. Is this still being written?
Luciendar chapter 27 . 10/11
And here i was...reading I ...knowing that you could redeem your story in my eyes. Instead i get huge freaking disappointment. I'm almost glad you're abandoned this story so you can't further ruin what was once a masterpiece
Luciendar chapter 24 . 10/11
I've been simply amazed by the story that you've written. The first 20 or so chapters had me hooked. Lately I've become disappointed. I mean, what's the deal with him l losing the soar against Hayate and then say he could've won later. It was just irritating. Honestly the story feels like it's falling apart for me. The fight scenes are pretty boring too. I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of story you're even trying to write anymore. It all just seems to lack focus.

Sorry if this seems overly rude. I'm just disappointed because of how passionately enthralled i was with this story early on.
Luciendar chapter 23 . 10/11
I'm feeling really bad for Anko right now. I can understand up till a point but on the whole I'm lost. Why do this to her considering her character and backstory which is arguably one of the most tragic in the Naruto universe? I hate that.
Luciendar chapter 21 . 10/11
It's recently started to feel like Naruto isn't as strong as he should be.
DragonNightmare90 chapter 27 . 10/10
Keep Up The Good Work!
I’m not very good with reviews, so all I can say is I like how your story is going and the changes you have made to it. For me I always like seeing Naruto with a big harem/family, after all the shit he got as a kid and yet he would always get back up and smile. He deserved lots of love. I was kinda surprised in Baruto he had only 2 kids
Luciendar chapter 18 . 10/10
Probably just me, but I'd have preferred Naruto not have the sharingan. Could have had a moment where he told Kurama that he didn't want her looking at him like a monster.

I also think it would've been funny if you'd done more with the fight in the land of iron. It was Kurama's home after all. Could've had the Naruto house of horrors Kurama style.
Luciendar chapter 12 . 10/9
So yeah, that while star wars scene you did with feeling a disturbance in the force almost had me fall to pieces in laughter. Normally this would be fine, however it's 2 am here and my wife would have killed me if I'd woke her. What is wrong with you?

And on an unrelated note, no, I would not like to take responsibility for my own actions thank you.
Tenjo chapter 26 . 10/6
His power is getting a bit inconsistent.. on one side he can take on a high level jōnin (even if they went easy on him) and pretty much keep up with their actual speed, but then on the other side he is slower than some genin and is being pressed a little by just three of them. Similarly he supposedly has chakra reserves well beyond or at least at Kage level by this point, but he can barely manage 4-5 high level jutsu (not including his shadow clones since that is nothing to him) before running out of energy.
ddwm91 chapter 27 . 10/5
Two things I want to mention:

1. Thank you for making this piece of fanfiction. To me, it was a highly fluid read with believable characterizations for all present. Of the "NarutoXHarem" fanfics I've read I have found that a lot of them skip the build-up/romance between characters in exchange for "action".
You didn't do that and it made this story all the better for it. I know find myself at the end of this story now, wishing to see this continue. Especially now that the "NaruXAnko Arc" is/was nearing it's 'climax', hehe.
Additionally you didn't fall into the trap of your story either being a)"Naruto is a golden Shinobi God, aged 12 and 1/2" or b)"Naruto has all the Powers, but it doesn't count for shit" some fics seem to have fallen into.
You kept it tasteful while still being engaging and 'provoking'.

2. I am actually sad to see this gap in updates now. I hope you continue this soon-ish since I very much enjoyed your piece. Even if the sentence structure is odd in a couple of places.
I was wondering if you'd follow Team 7 into Wave for your own take on that Arc in particular. Maybe even turn Haku into an actual girl and save her and Zabuza. I know it's clichéd as hell, but come on. The differences between them both would be fun to read.

But oh well. Can't have what you wish sometimes.

Here's hoping you return at some point and continue and let it finish at a better endpoint, at least.

Thanks again for the wonderful time!
Tenjo chapter 17 . 10/5
Been wondering what these by-laws you’ve been talking about entailed... glad it’s what I thought it was. This is seriously the only story I think I could live with that outcome, let alone desire it above all else. You’ve just made all the heroines that likeable for different reasons.
Tenjo chapter 13 . 10/4
Nearing the end of this chapter and I just realised Temari has been absent this whole time
Tenjo chapter 9 . 10/4
Just the mention of Gai makes me envision the Naruto version and I still laugh every time. By the way, I’ve read a few stories were Naruto became well beyond his peers in skill, but they all usually started with him being OP or at the least made the growth unrealistically fast. This growth is still kinda fast but you had solid reasoning behind the growth (his lineage) and he started from an early age so it actually makes sense... plus Naruto actually feels like Naruto still. That feat alone makes me love this story.
3,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »