Reviews for Outfoxed
What’s with the obsession with pairing a child with an adult? Y’all do know how creepy that is, right?
Marco Zilvetti chapter 4 . 2/12
This is the kind of fic that are so good that you wish this had been canon.
kingpj999 chapter 3 . 2/12
It's nice to see that the author tried to at least give some sense to the Hyuga's bullshit because Kishimoto cleatly did not.
Luciendar chapter 26 . 2/7
I find myself glad there's only one chapter left. Part of me is dying to see progress between Anko and Naruto. I hurt for them.

That said, you're killing me bro. Kurama really likes Anko. She's have told Naruto Anko was there. That's not even the worst thing about this chapter.

None of the other genin have trained like Naruto. Most of team 7 only started seriously training recently, but you have everyone catching up to them. It's ridiculous.

But shit still gets worse. After the horror story of the girl who got taken from their class that scared Ino straight you'd think there first mission out of Konoha would have them more attentive, I guess not. Fuck making sense, right?

But the cream of the crop was Ino sensing Team 8. Oh yes. Do you understand how sensing works? They sense chakra. They can't sense skill or see the actual people. The only additions are people like the Uzumaki who sense emotion. So where do I start?

First, Gai wouldn't be "unbelievably powerful" or anything. He's not even a ninjutsu or Genjutsu user. Given his lack of significant shinobi heritage, his chakra reserves are probably average for a Jonin of not on the low side. Then you have Ino saying the other two, aside from Tenten whose chakra signature she was familiar with, were close to Naruto's level. The fuck are you smoking? Lee has pathetic reserves because of a medical condition and Neji wouldn't be all that impressive yet, maybe chunin levels. So saying she sensed their talent or abilities is bs, and none of team 8's chakra levels come near the kage levels of chakra Naruto has.
Luciendar chapter 8 . 2/2
Two tails of the foxes chakra and he barely took down two Chunin? Two tails worth of power that can rend mountains and that's all he could accomplish? That's just sad. Do you even realize the number of enemies canon child Naruto took out in his zero tails state?

And then he didn't know Hinabi attacked his shadow clones? He gets the memories back from them. Of course he'd have known.
Luciendar chapter 5 . 2/2
Never really thought any of the reasons for hiding Naruto's lineage were very good. Can't say this one seems better. Sorting through fake people sounds a lot less painful than isolation. And obviously people are trying to kill him either way.

The Fourth might’ve been powerful but he was still one man. The village could've protected Naruto just as well as he could've. And most of the village would've bent over backwards to protect Minato's only child.

They all seem like such weak arguments.
shade5280 chapter 1 . 1/28
hopefully you come back soon. this was one of the first Naruto ff i read and i would love to be able to finish this!
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
pkempf chapter 27 . 12/8/2023
I still can't believe this went on de facto hiatus before they could get together D: have mercy on us please
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2023
Don’t u dare talk about sandalwood. It is endangered so how the fuck do u know what it smells like!?
I hope u realise the owning sandalwood is illeagal and punishable by the Indian government. The elections were just held today. The first thing congress can do is in prison u for having it. I bet u are from china
Dork chapter 2 . 11/29/2023
Hiruzen would probably know that was Kurama and would do anything to make sure it stays hidden
TheElementalKing chapter 27 . 11/28/2023
Where’d you go?!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/23/2023
En realidad el estilo de naruto parece estar mas basado en king bradley de fma x el tronco hasta tienen la misma arma iconica los sables
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
Update soon please
Rajin709 chapter 27 . 10/31/2023
I come back to read this every so often cause I like it so much. Definitely one of my favorites. Could you maybe mark this as done or abandoned so we can stop hoping?
3,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »