Reviews for Outfoxed
elkenn chapter 27 . 11/18
I'm gonna be hinata in this review...
Fuck!
This was so good and now we can't see the end of this fanfic...
BigMasetheDon chapter 1 . 10/7
I missed this story, had its ups and downs, but through it all it kept me entertain.
If he's alive or ever comes back it look forward to more
djbootyllama chapter 27 . 9/24
great story but lame you couldn't keep him dark and depressing like honestly the village doesn't deserve naruto
Ears106 chapter 27 . 9/13
Espero el siguiente capitulo está muy buena la historia
Yes chapter 27 . 9/9
Please finish the story :c
Rodrigo Vega Vega chapter 1 . 9/10
La historia me facinó muchísimo se sintió viva, los personajes tenían sus propias cosas por hacer para darle un peso a algo y no se sentían cómo personajes de relleno para alargar la historia, sino para darla al lector desde un punto de vista diferente, lo único que me llegó a incomodar fue la escena de Iruka con la madre de Sakura, se sintió incómodo a mi persona que me lo salté, otra cosa que no comprendo mucho es el como Naruto que entrenó por más tiempo fue alcanzado muy rápido pero tampoco es que me desagrade, otra cosa es que el transcurso del tiempo fue algo lento pero es comprensivo porque necesitaba introducir personajes, darles vida y un peso.

Honestamente me hubiera gustado ver más desarrollo en las habilidades tomando por ejemplo el fuinjutsu con alguna escena graciosa donde a un Naruto terminé explotando en pólvora pica pica por sellar mal algo, cosas así.

En cuanto a Kurama disfruté de esta versión de ella, salió completamente del típico cliché de "Te conocí hace 5 minutos tienes toda mi confianza y también te mostraré mi forma humana", no tenía toda la confianza pero con el tiempo se van agradando cada vez más, es bromista, intenta parecer dura pero se preocupa por su anfitrión.

Eso y varios puntos lo deja en un puesto muy alto en las mejores historias que he leído, es una pena que haya quedado abandonada me hubiera gustado saber muchas cosas como por ejemplo si Hiruzen viviría, si habría invasión, si Hayate moriría como en el canon, conocer a Karin que es otra Uzumaki y muchas cosas más.
gryphan.master900 chapter 27 . 9/6
I finished it and enjoyed it a lot, I'd like to see you continue it but at this point I don't know if you are even alive, secondly please lessen or quit the anime tropes if you continue this or if you decide on a rewrite since it's been so many years and your spelling and grammar has to have improved in that time. Heck you might even have changed tastes and want to remove or add a few significant things.
CoconutGoSkrrt chapter 27 . 9/1
I love this one, the humour was on point but also not taking away from the story pacing.

I also like how you mentioned Naruto’s positive influence on other people, primarily the anbu.

The fights are cool, the romance is decently done, tho i kinda hope you add Karin. And at this point if there isn’t a lemon scene after the dreams and constant hinting that’d be mildly disappointing.

I tried to make sense of the more negative comments but I can’t. One complained about drama and the other complained about lame foreshadowing and I don’t get either of them.

Anyway I don’t know why you dropped this but I hope you’re doing alright.
pkempf chapter 27 . 8/27
I know it's been a long time, but this is still one of my favorite Naruto stories on this entire site. Hopefully one day the muse strikes again!
jakedoll02 chapter 27 . 8/14
Can you bring out a couple more chapters
thiagopds13 chapter 1 . 8/14
Dude everything I have seen until now is a nearly dead Naruto to every single little fight that he does wtf? Like the story is good and all but this little drama is getting fucked up already
thiagopds13 chapter 9 . 8/13
There is nothing Smart or Strong in this Naruto.
gabedane chapter 13 . 8/8
This is some peak foreshadowing that just took me an hour to figure out. Either that or I am thinking way too hard about this. The sexy jutsu always annoys me though.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 1 . 8/5
why are you going into every characters backstory? Your just retelling events of naruto but only Naruto’s story changed slightly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18
I’m pised off that it ended great story tho
3,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »