Reviews for Outfoxed
Rebmul chapter 19 . 6/30
it really is a shame this fic is dead one of the best Naruto fics on the sight and it hasn't been updated in 2 years
King of Bahamut chapter 1 . 6/19
please update soon I hate seeing good stories just being cut from lack of interest
ExiliaS chapter 27 . 6/16
The best naruto's fic i have read, really. I hope of you follow it. Sorry for my bad english
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 6/2
Why, exactly, does Anko not have pupils?
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 27 . 6/1
...I really hope we'll see more of this. I'm very excited to see the Wave mission, Chunin exams, and Naruto and Anko FINALLY getting the fuck together.
ZeroQi chapter 27 . 5/30
Are you serious? You abandoned this story after giving two of these nonsense filler chapters? You're even still around since you're favoriting stories released in the last couple of days. Can we have an update? Even you just finally telling everyone you just can't write anymore, after writing 600k words, and only barely getting Naruto to the point of leaving the Academy.

Jesus.
ZeroQi chapter 18 . 5/30
Ah, you explained it away by making him lose the literal only reason he took the eye in the first place. lmao what a shit show.
ZeroQi chapter 17 . 5/30
I know you've abandoned this story, but on the off chance you ever come back -

Why in the world(!) would you bring up the offer of the Sharingan if giving it to him would change the story you already had "planned"!(I put quotations because you obviously haven't planned anything, seeing as you've abandoned this story and brought it up).

What a waste of a chapter.
Hey make his left eye Blue. Please
AnarionRising27 chapter 24 . 5/19
This story needs to be adopted! I used to talk to the author, and they just vanished about 2 years ago. Please someone pick up this idea. The character development has been done perfectly, and there are so many avenues for the story to take since (Danzo is dead, Jiraiya is involved early, and the teams are different). this is a "canon" story that has so much potential to continue with its epicness! Create the forum or something this story must continue!
Starwulf99 chapter 27 . 5/18
Please, please please write more of this. I really don't want yet another great story to be abandoned :-(. Really enjoyed reading it, and it's finally getting to some really good parts, don't fic-block me now damnit!
It’s not often that I find a binge-able fan fiction series, but this one sure consumed the last few days. Not only does this series deliver on the warm and cuddlies and the well designed action scenes, it’s also well written, dramatic, and consistently funny. The author has a well-defined idea of which aspects of the anime/manga (characters, themes, visuals, plot structure) that they want to keep and which to do away with. This gives the series a level of consistency in its portrayal of the world and he characters that is simply head and shoulders better than 90% of the other series on any fan fiction site. This is the DNA of good writing, folks. It’s not how closely you match the characters in the source material or how cool your initial premise is. This author has opened a window into their own world. A world with recognizable names and places but that has a unique, well-defined, and well executed personal stamp.
Also the action scenes are some of the best I’ve read in years, even from published authors, brilliantly described and choreographed.
This story is not without it’s flaws. If you are not a fan of wish fulfillment stories and fluff this is not the story for you. I will also never understand why fan fiction writers can’t write scene transitions. Every transition has to be announced with big bold header text as if they can’t figure out how to write a character thinking back to something or a few lines of a character walking to a new place. You don’t have to have a header reading “The next day at the park,” you just have to start the next sentence with, “The next day at the park the character did this.”
That being said this is one of the best pieces of fiction I’ve read on this site in a long while and it pains me greatly that it appears to have been abandoned. If you’re looking for a high-quality emotional pick me up to fill a weekend road trip look no further. This one will hit you right in the heartstrings.
Cool
Starwulf99 chapter 14 . 5/15
Damnit! I know this chapter was posted years ago, but even still I have to comment on how I totally didn't figure out that code. I freaking loved FFX back in the day. Hell, I bought the HD FFX/FFX-2 they released a year or two ago and played through it again. Can't believe I didn't recognize that code .

Also, loving your story! Would be nice if you came back and finished it, since it going by the lack of a "Complete" tag it's not done.
fanreader18 chapter 3 . 5/14
...I need a question answered. why the hell do the most powerful characters more often than not have a limiter placed on them? I'm just curious.
3,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »