Reviews for Outfoxed
Shinbi-teki chapter 24 . 11/21
I read a chapter every week or so, but due to that I forget details. Has Naruto been to the Chunin exams yet?
Fizikthebest chapter 27 . 11/14
Hey, Hazel! Just read 27th character of Outfoxed, and I am really stunned. That was just freakin amazing. I spent a whole week reading this truly amazing fanfic, I studied, read my school literature program (a bit), but I sleeped like 4-5 hours per day, read on lessons, in public transport, while eating and etc. And, considering English is my second language, I assume i can say I read it in one breath. So, you know, in Russia we also have large community of fic writers, but I never saw a fic, as large as your, with so amazing plot, high level grammar, amazing humor and so easy-reading. So, I am waiting for more characters!
P.S. How’s is your hand? Hope it’s fully recovered)
Shinbi-teki chapter 1 . 10/27
As of now, I'm currently on Chapter 23, and I'd like a few details. I'm the type of person that forgets details quite easily as my brain usually focuses on the main parts of the story. My two questions are,

What is Naruto's elemental affinity?

And...

What is his height in the story?

Thanks!
SrChangeling1 chapter 27 . 10/25
Hey man, how is your hand now?, i readed about what happened in the other story, i really hope u are good and that that shit didn't pose problems in your daily life, could u tell me if you are going to continue the fic? I would understand if u don't, and my real concern is if u are really alright now
I'm not going to try to badger you to update your stories like I see in other reviews but I'm going to suggest that you put an update in your profile and let everyone know what's going on that way you won't get as many reviews going 'oh no! You have to updated all the time or I'll sic cthullu on you, and I totally can cause we got out looking for shots and bitches every Friday.' But in all seriousness your story is great just keep doing what you're doing and if you got issues you just take care of them at your own pace and don't let anyone tell you you should do any different. If you want an example of the update I'm talking about check out The Name of the Game by Literalsin. it's a Jaune Arc gamer self insert story and he has a rather well thought out update section in his profile.
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 23 . 10/25
Why put their romance advance on hold? Is not like they can't hide it from others and if they are more intimate they will protect each other even more(not that they don't do it already).
Some Dude chapter 27 . 10/24
Abandoned?
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 21 . 10/24
Why does it feel like naruto is Yugao's side-chick? That's not cool at all
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 18 . 10/24
Will the Anbu commander ever show her face to naruto?
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 17 . 10/23
Will kurama be one of his lovers?
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 11 . 10/23
This my man...was good- heck this was great! But it pains me that you haven't updated this :(
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 10 . 10/23
No doubt about this being the best story!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 9 . 10/23
Good but I still want an update tho
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 8 . 10/22
Ahh you got some good story right here y'know? Aaaand update please :')
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 7 . 10/22
Wow man so good! Best story out there! Would be great if you updated this :')
3,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »