Reviews for Outfoxed
ankitarya2301 chapter 9 . 10/20
canon naruto would've chocked on his spit hearing his alternate self denying "Talk no Jutsu"
Reaping Shadow chapter 27 . 10/11
Why is it always awesome stories like this that get abandoned... Really looked forward to seeing where this would go in Shipuuden... Mr. Authorman plz update
Not really a review I would just like to know when the next would be out
tito chapter 27 . 9/30
es una teoria exelente por favor sube mas capitulos no dejes la teoria abandonada
Arbol chapter 27 . 9/28
Se que no leeras esto por estar en spanish pero, por favor, no abandones esta historia es muy buena, y me a ayudado a superar una decaida, agradeseria mucho si la continuas.
Si no, espero encontrar algo de luz.
ichigo.kurosaki935 chapter 27 . 9/19
please continue the series!
Astramilitarum01 chapter 27 . 9/9
Not Sure of the author is still around somewhere, if he/she is still around then I hope that this story at least gets a summary of how it was planned to end.

The story itself is good. The romance parts are also decent if extremely slow going in regards to the word count but the characters feel alive and that is a good point of the story.

The main negative point of the story are the power levels and scale of powers.
Anko being more powerful than Naruto makes no sense, also one time he beats Jonin level enemys and than he gets into a prolonged fight with "Hayate
Ga1acticGeek chapter 27 . 9/10
Please come back to this.
Jacob chapter 27 . 9/2
Great fanfic can't wait for the next part of this to come out
BlackChappie chapter 6 . 9/2
I sincerely doubt they would send him on long term spying missions, he’s a jinchuriiki, one of 9 and they’re usually all trained to be deterrents or used as a strong show of force for each village, wouldn’t that be against the point of sticking Kyuubi in him?
JoseLuis Garcia chapter 27 . 8/26
Please do ch:28 soon.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 27 . 8/25
A very good story here so far... nice to read one where Naruto and the fox work together for a change!
here lies chapter 27 . 8/22
I'm going to die
Ya gotta be a god of Gods of shinobi naruto!
Please continue it I love the story and can't find another one like it.
3,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »