Reviews for From the Ashes
8Lottie8 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Continue please! I'm dying here!
scadki chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Great job! Do you plan on continuing this story?
ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Oh, wow!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So beautiful and sad! Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Update soon! Please!?
Nicole chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Please update soon :) loving the story!
Schmaltzy chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Cliffy! You cruel woman.

Lovely chapter besides. Don't keep us hanging too long ... :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Argh! Evil cliffie! After such a lovely conversation too.
TivaGirl chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Omg! You have to update soon! Pleeaasseee!
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
No, No NO! That would be too cruel-poor Tony and Ziva! That is very realistic-especially since the trailers don't show when they get out of the elevator! Good update-thanks! NOW what?:)
diana teo chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I don't know where you originally wanted to take this, but it was superb! I lapped up every single perfectly placed word. Except for Tony's lame excuse for getting into that damned lift!
Loved all the matters they touched on, it all seemed to progress very organically. And, btw, the whump was great,too! :)
prince-bishop chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
oh hope Ziva is OK, I liked this chapter, you even managed to mention the episode Boxed In and she even apologised for not inviting Tony to her dinner party, nice chapter
Amilyn chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Very nice work. Head injuries, internal bleeding...all clear as the diagnoses here even without formal evaluations. And their conversation drifting from that uncomfortable seriousness to the snarky banter back to honesty...excellent.
diana teo chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I dig the Tony love, but I think you still did a bang-up job with Tim's voice. :)
So sad that he had to watch Liz die, though it did pave the way for a touching scene with Abby...
mbj chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I see you saved the best for last! Can't wait to see what you've done with Tony! Great story!