Reviews for Surrender, Loss, Victory
Poor Victoire. :(
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
WHAT!? WHERE'S BILL AND FLEUR!? XO XO XO XO XO DX DX DX DX DX DX DX
myhorserockyrocks chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Nice chapter, I can't wait for the update!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
A very insightful look at Victoire. Well done! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This story is simply amazing! Victoire is my favorite second generation character and this fic gave her "dimension" instead of just some pretty girl who falls in love with Teddy and lives happily ever after. Love all your stories, hope you write some more Victoire fics:)
bad mornings chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I really like these. They're incredibly good. I hope to see more soon. :)
myhorserockyrocks chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for the update! :D

Inkfire chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This was really pretty…
underlings chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Your characterisation of Victoire was really compelling and I liked the ending: "And so she did her best to block out Grand-mére's voice when she said that Victoire was pretty, and imagined that she was saying, 'Aren't you an interesting one, Victoire' instead."
myhorserockyrocks chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story, you're a good writer. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the update!

cherryredxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was kinda sad, but totally relatable in some ways. Regardless of /what/ it is, most people have their one defining characteristic, and even if a compliment is appreciated, after awhile it makes someone feel almost worthless. Nice job!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is really good so far. Please update soon!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I like the way you showed Victoire's frustration here, it was pretty interesting )
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This one was really good! I like how you took a character we know almost nothing about and made it real...
ctc chapter 1 . 6/12/2012