Reviews for Caught in the Art
JimChou chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved it! Of course Neal would be good with children! Nice to see El being so supportive and Peter finally adjusting his attitude.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
very cute
I Love the Enigma chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Awwww, I already loved your other work, but this one jut stole my heart, no pun intended. (wow, I'm a dork)
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is so sweet. Thank you for sharing it.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
aweeee, Teacher!Neal is just so adorable. Your OCs are very well written too, and the dialogue between all characters were spot on.
racbrs chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is great! It'd be cool if there was a follow-up with Allison where she and Neal and Allison's mom meet!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
this really made my day!
EvE79 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love this story. I could totally see Neal with kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
nicely done!
Braegen chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
your such a good writer, this is such a great story, i think u did this challenge well. wonderfull read
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a sweet story...I loved how we saw a bit of Neal's character in dealing with kids.
Cartega chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was so cute! I loved it :D
hellsbells101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I think you caught the voices of the main characters.

As a teacher I think you captured the heart of why people go into teachers.
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was just too darn cute! I could seriously picture Neal with those kids. I love the way Peter teases him about it. Thanks for making my night!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was a really sweet story! I love the banter between Peter and Neal just like on the show. I am not surprised that Neal is so good with children. Awesome job.