Reviews for Caught in the Art
I Love the Enigma chapter 1 . 9/11
Awwww, I already loved your other work, but this one jut stole my heart, no pun intended. (wow, I'm a dork)
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is so sweet. Thank you for sharing it.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
aweeee, Teacher!Neal is just so adorable. Your OCs are very well written too, and the dialogue between all characters were spot on.
cookiebadger chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is great! It'd be cool if there was a follow-up with Allison where she and Neal and Allison's mom meet!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
this really made my day!
EvE79 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love this story. I could totally see Neal with kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
nicely done!
Braegen chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
your such a good writer, this is such a great story, i think u did this challenge well. wonderfull read
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a sweet story...I loved how we saw a bit of Neal's character in dealing with kids.
Cartega chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was so cute! I loved it :D
hellsbells101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I think you caught the voices of the main characters.

As a teacher I think you captured the heart of why people go into teachers.
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was just too darn cute! I could seriously picture Neal with those kids. I love the way Peter teases him about it. Thanks for making my night!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was a really sweet story! I love the banter between Peter and Neal just like on the show. I am not surprised that Neal is so good with children. Awesome job.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh! I remember that comment by ferryboat George; I remember thinking that I would love to see this as well and I hoped that SOMEONE took him up on it. And here you are, with a fic that exceeded all of my expectations!

I LOVE teacher Neal. The fact that he was complaining about it first, and then by the end of the first day he was totally in love with his class was adorable. And the way that he took care of sweet.

I actually do think that the Burkes would make fantastic parents; but I think that they would be wholly devoted to their child and everything else in life would take the back burner, which is a foreign concept to them because they're both sort of workaholics and they're both VERY good at their jobs. So Neal kind of gives them a happy medium, being a very large child in suits and fedoras that they can sort of take care of.

...but I digress. Let me finish this out by saying, once again, that I adore this, and that you are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this!

Oh, and also? I appreciate the tribute to your friend, that was very sweet.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 6/13/2012