Reviews for Bloodletting: the Final Cut
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
/All of the other times she's touched me she's been so rough. There's this demanding thing. This sense of urgency. Hunger. This is in no way the same. If it was, I'd be halfway down the block by now.

I like how you had the Slayer/vamp when in pain and scared, go all human face and young. Nice Anne Rice mixing too.

The blood not staying down makes sense and gives them a 'club like' experience to share.

Buffy kissing Willow was a little surprising after her complete lack of interest, but sometimes these things happen, and the pacing was pretty good.

Thanks again! I don't think I can do a marathon tonight, but I'll try to come back and read on.
I love long stories!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I like that Willow is so naturally badass, that soul or no soul, she is still intent on killing.
Is that bad?
I liked this too:
/Saying 'no' is pointless. It's like she's got a filter where the word's concerned./
Interesting how Buffy isn't so much straight, as asexual at the moment.
Nice ending words for the tender (?) pair:
/Willow whispered sleepily, "I do, you know."

"I know, Will."/
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I like the premise.
I read some of the first story, and skimmed all that Xander stuff (not my thing) to get the gist. For that one, I liked the intro with Buffy and Faith and Willow and Tara.
With yours, it's pretty cool how Buffy had just got her soul, and that inspired her to save Willow, see the love, and change her to keep her alive.
I really liked the short reference to Willow being gropey (ostensibly because she is now Vamp!Willow).
Pretty fun twist to have Vamp!Buffy be the one to give Vamp!Willow a soul.
It's nice that Buffy and Willow are the evil ones, and Faith and Amy the saviors. It should be an interesting ceasefire between the two groups when it comes to defeating all the Vamp!Slayers.
That was quite a thought about the immolation of those that were changed in daylight.

I was reading Thirteen Steps: The Outsider:
I thoroughly enjoyed Buffy's fight with Xander at the beginning. I liked the motorcycle ride. Good descriptions! The thought about Buffy racing and going to Isle of Man was pretty cool too (I once watched some footage from a camera mounted to the front of a bike as it raced: looks fun!).
Buffy's room description was nicely done.
I like how she was just acting on emotion when Will showed up and the cuddles and touching and all that romantic mushy stuff :)
In the next chapter it moved too fast and I was like, whiplash. I think the pacing could have kept with it from chapter one, and not jumped into the major magic, fighting, and one-liners that Thirteen Steps: The Noose began with. (I read it on Dreamwidth and don't have an account, hence reviewing here. I realize it's your first work as I read your intro. I think you can be proud of it, as I told you things I liked that stood out because they were not average to me. I did critique the next part. I'd keep reading, but time is short and I'm in a perusing mood. Seems like a lot of lovely awards were for that one too :)

Well thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Yeah. I like this, alot, incase ya couldn't tell.
PTJ chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lovely story. I've always enjoyed those stories where Buffy or Willow is a vampire, and here we have both. Good character development.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
I like how you write Buffy in this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012

No idea why not more reviews. I guess Buffy only gets to sleep with vamps in folk's minds, not be one. Of maybe because in most "Buffy is a vamp" slash fics it's mostly Fuffy stuff.
And it only keeps getting better!
Frankly its a shame they're missin' out cause this one is extremely well written, carefully edited, and utterly engrossing. Nice to see that Buffy as a vamp is every bit as effective as she was as a Slayer, if not more so. And this, when combined with her resources, has made Faith, no matter how tough and skilled she is.
And that's one criticism I have: Faith, I think, would be more of a challenge than this in a straight-up fight than you've so far portrayed...unless her morale is just that shot.

Don't get me wrong though, I do think Buffy comes out on top anyhow due to what she can through at any group no matter how good, and because unlike other vamps, thinks things through, keeps to realistic goals, and utilizes her resources intelligently (she's read the "Evil Overlord Handbook"). You've portrayed perfectly what a truly effective, intelligent villain with impulse control can accomplish. Kudos!
A villain like this IS pretty much unbeatable, even when a 90ib weakling! We can all thank the PtB that Warren, for all his geekiness, never read it (...and what does that say about me?)!
However theirs no reason to think that Faith couldn't be as much of a physical threat as Buffy. After all, despite being a Slayer less than 6 months she was able to make Buffy work for her victories when they met. Even a 8 month coma and she made Buffy sweat a tad. Despite her downward spiral she had to practically throw the fight with Angel and showed later in second fight with him, after three years in jail, (and CBP female prisons are NOT "Oz." Safer than LA actually) she was kicking his ass (once Angelus REALLY pissed her off) until the Orpheus hit. Turns out she likely hadn't needed it!
All I'm saying is lets see Faith carry her own water...otherwise what's the point of her being a Slayer. If she was as ineffective as she seems the Council woulda bumped her off by now...they're that ruthless.
Lets see her kick some ass in her own right. She's a survivor, determined as hell, hates losing, and shows in canon material she can and will learn...even if she has to act as it was all her own idea for the sake of pride... Plus she'll listen to a mentor she truly respects, and she does seem to have such a relationship with Giles (though again she'll never say or overtly show it).
She'll gripe and moan...then do as he says anyhow saying the whole way it's cause SHE wants to, not cause she's been told to.
Just like my nephew :).
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
You are the Queen of Inner Dialogue (if Inner Dialogue was a country you'd definitely rule it—hands down). Seriously! I've never seen an author do it so well :)
veter6655 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
It is an unusual idea. As a consequence, a very unusual story. Thank you. I look forward to continue)
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
TheRedPoet here. I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this story on kindagay or archiveofourown, but all the same...

I love it. Your writing portrays the characters well, but sometimes leaves me a bit confused unless I've got my thinking cap on.

I'm not sure whether you're going to go with the sex scenes, but if you do, I'm pretty sure that the admins are gonna ban you.