Reviews for Cowboy Tony Rides Again
trout1986 chapter 12 . 10/17
Doris ROCKS!
Like Cowboy Tony too,
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
THANK YOU! While I was watching this clusterfuck, I kept saying that Jeanne was too needy, too greedy. Tony says he isn't in the mood for dancing, but Her Highness wants to go dancing, so... An adult capable enough to be a doctor panics over having to get a new place and calls Tony for help? None of it made sense. They were dating, but not serious per se yet, but there is a meeting with her seriously scary mother? Who should be a very big clue as to exactly what type of woman Jeanne was. Anyhoo, thank you for stating what I thought as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Terrific! Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Ack! Way to go, Tony!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Awesome start.
Scat210 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Part 2 also very enjoyable. Tony always sniffing out trouble. Still working on all his issues but at least he has Gibbs every step of the way. I know there's a few more Doris stories, looking forward to reading them. Cheers.
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaw, what a wonderul ending. I'm glad Gibbs and Tony talked (And boy did Gibbs talk, but I think the situation warranted some out of characterness.) Poor Tony, because his life really sucked then. Thank you for writing this, I immensely enjoyed the series. :D
erik chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
A cracking good story, well done.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Wow very good very good
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Very good.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hmm very good start I like it..
Hexiabennet32 chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Great story!
Susan L. Grabon chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Very nice story. Great plot. Nice use of the characters. Liked that Tim got to be bossy.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Is this based on the children's book "Cowboy Small Rides Again"? That's my dad's favorite book...