Reviews for In Fire and Blood
elwhi chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
You are a very talented writer and I enjoyed your telling pre-epilogue of the last Hunger Games book. I read all 48 chapters of this story (if you add the 32 chapters from Young Blood and the 16 from In Fire and Blood) in a little under two days and I was enthralled with emotion and details you put into your story, much like there was in the original Hunger Games books. I look forward to any story you put out. Cheers!
Perfection's-bloody-flaw chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
I almost started crying at the end! Amazing story and really well written too. You have a gift.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I read this story in less than a week! And I must say that I am impressed! I really love the way you wrote this story. And I am not the biggest fan of 3rd POV but you made me love it more. This is the best HG fan fic I have ever read!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
I've really enjoyed this story.. as a woman who has experienced miscarriage I think you handled it extremely well in the story. I also like how you portrayed katniss as being a scared young girl and that she wanted children she just kinda had to get past her fear.. i've read other stories where they have katniss just getting pregnant because she can't say no anymore, that she's tired of him asking ect.. and it feels to me like the essence of how much they love each other is really lost... so thanks again for another great story.. :o)
MTK4FUN chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Thank you for this lovely story. I teared up a lot reading this one. You paint their lives so sweetly.
ffismylife chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
I am forever in your debt. This is exactly how I'll picture their lives after everything! You have a God given gift :)
futuredweller chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
You have no idea how much I love it! I always wonder how Peeta coaxing Katniss to have his child in those years..! I'm speechless-ly love this story.. Favourite!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
thank you for this wonderful fic. really enjoyed it
jewelpearl chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
This is an amazing story, and you are an amazing writer. Kudos and well done...
jewelpearl chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Good name!
Sss chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Just read your 2 stories and I loved them, also You're a talented writer. Congratulations
AradiaLoveless chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Another Amazing story!
Guestiloo chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
One more thing, u r definitely one of the best authors on this site so plz continue writing. I know other ppl agree with me too!
Guestiloo chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
I thought both of ur stories in this series were excellent. The only problem I had was that I don't think katniss would of went into a depression when sage was born. Also I just don't believe that it would of taken 2 months to name him. The depression was my only issue with either story. Otherwise I thought everything else was very well written. Bravo to u! Keep writing!
TitanNegro chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
...You do know you're one of the best authors in this site(and one of the best english writters at that)right?