Reviews for In Fire and Blood
PeaceLove chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
As always I competly love it!
PeaceLove chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Awwwwwwwww! Happy moments! This chapter was amazing :) Willow's an amazing name
TotalZayaGirl14 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Awwww:) Willow's so cute! And it's good that Katniss got to go hunting again. In a lot of stories like this, she doesn't so it's nice to see she still has some of her old self in her.
Excellent :) Good stuff.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I don't even know what to tell you anymore. Just keep doing what you're doing- its all perfection anyways
MelPJ chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
This chapter was so beautifully written! I loved that you brought in more of what Peeta felt. I LOVED it. :) And Katniss' feelings too. Wonderful chapter. It made me smile! :)
fireicegirl16 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Luv it! They are just too cute!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Glowing. Beautiful word. It's what I felt the whole time I read this chapter.
They need times like this after all all they have been through.
Thanks for this lovely chapter.
Endor Solo chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Oh, their little family is so perfect!
mrssherrange chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Beautiful :) I know you have a few more chapters in mind for this story...do you have a new story in the works too?
CityOfLittleLiars chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
The baby just sounds adorable! Andd :( wish it didn't hav to end at 12 chapters! I love this fanfic! As always I love youur writingg! Really enjoyed this chapter! The descriptions of peeta around willow are so sweet!:) update sooon please!
mockingjayfromgryffindor chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
That was wonderful ! I loved reading about Katniss' first weeks of motherhood and how much she adores Willow. I feel like Katniss has softened with the birth of her daughter. While her courage and strength grows, as does her ability to love and cherish another. I also loved reading about how Peeta effortlessly plays the doting father. It is just so adorable. Excuse my "fangirling". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS. DON'T FORGET THAT KATNISS AND PEETA HAVE TWO CHILDREN ! I'm sorry, I'm just so excited. I also liked how the love between Peeta and Katniss has grown, even after all these years. Peeta's love is the kind that is as rare as a diamond and you've effectively shown that in your writing. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, that kind of love still exists in the real world. Thank you for your beautiful stories. REMEMBER, PLEASE KEEP WRITING. KATNISS AND PEETA HAVE TWO CHILDREN ! *That's just me "fangirling"*.
Reine Shadow chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
wonderful chapter.
Luv at 1st sight chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
There was a giant smile on my face from beginning to end! I absolutely love your story! Well done!
Callie chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Please write more! I read your last hunger games book as well and loved it. I normally hate fan fiction but you are an excellent writer and I felt like I was reading the natural extension of the story. You are true to the characters which is the best part for me. Please keep writing the story (and you should consider writing novels from scratch you are very talented and I'm sure you could get them published!)
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »