Reviews for In Fire and Blood
Thogje chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I never cry when I read stories, and I mean it when I say NEVER. But this chapter was so touching and it made my chest ache, both by sorrow and by warmth. I even got small tears in my eyes. This chapter, no this whole story, is so good and I hate that it is all over! Finding fanfiction this good is so rare for me. I really hope you will continue writing other stories because you are one terrific writer!
SkyStarVenus chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful. Really beautiful. Especially the last paragraph! (I only wish Haymitch has got the puppy:P) Thank you for writing such amazing stories!
marine04 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
CityOfLittleLiars chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
:'( I AM CRYING! :(:( I love this fanfic so much! But hey,they all gotta end at some point! But I loved the way it ended! Young blood was one of the first fanfictions I ever read! Its certinly won't be the last but it will always be one of my favourites! Youu are a brilliant writer andd I'm so sad to see this end I feel like this will be the the story that I will assosiate with them growing back together! I hope to see youu pop up again soon in the THG archive! :) *three finger salute* -holli (ilikebread1)
Lily chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I loved that. You are an amazing writer! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
YAYYY! That was a beautiful chapter! :):):) Its sad Hazelle died though.. and that Gale ended up alone :( But love the ending words of Peeta and how you incorporated the children playing on the 'graves' from the book into this chapter. It has been great, thank you for these two awesome fics. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue doing what you love. Bye for now! :)
FriendOf Mags chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Enjoyed your ending. Thank you for the story. Look forward to your next offering in the fanfiction area. Friend of Mags
Princess of the BookWorms chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I cried. Great job. :)
evcrdeen chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
This was so sweet. I'm sad that this story is over - but I'll be expecting more stories in the future! What I liked about this chapter was the repeating of "Deep in the meadow." It really forces that message into your mind and it gives you the idea about how much Katniss went through to get to this point. I love all your OCs, they're not Mary Sues at all, and they are perfect in their own way. The details and description in your story are amazing and I have no criticism at all. Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is hands down the best fanfic I have ever read! Keep up the fantastic work! Please please please update! I can't take the wait any longer!
FallenAngelLove chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Love this story. Finished both of your stories in one night!
Absolutely fantastic!
Slywolf9 chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
I've enjoyed these past few chapters a lot. I'm glad that you didn't let the story slip by without some drama. Also, I know you might not think so, but I'm happy with how frequently you update. I've been notorious for claiming I would update next week, when really I meant three months...So thanks!
mrssherrange chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Wonderful chapter from beginning to end. I knew Levan was going to try something one of these days :)
handsdowntoo chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
I knew Levan was an asshole. Totally hate him. I'm kind of mad that Katniss even let him kiss her. She should have smacked the crap out of him. Disrespecting her marriage in that manner. I hope they don't pal around with him anymore. He can't be trusted. Peeta is too nice. I kind of hope he shamed the hell out of Levan in private. What a creeper.
handsdowntoo chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
This chapter was quite frightening. I do hope you give Levan a love interest. As a teen his crush was cute but in his mid-twenties and not seeing any women because he has a crush on a married mother of two (when he looks like her sort of ex-boyfriend) is creepy as hell. Seems like he's waiting for Peeta to mess up so he can swoop in and steal the family.

Glad they finally named him. I like that you tackled post-partum depression.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »