Reviews for Just Good Mates
jelliclesoul635 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I've been reading a lot of your stories lately, and I know I'll keep reading them - but I just wanted to stop in with this review and mention how lovely they are, and give my little compliment in review-form. So, thanks for writing such fantastic stories, and for being so devoted to the work, and for including little hints like this which I love stumbling across: "Did he sweep up in a white uniform and drag you off on a golf cart?" I loved their version of Much Ado About Nothing! I wish I had the writing skills you possess, they're bloody spot on and very in-character, one of the largest reasons I love reading your stories. They are believable and everything you want to have in a story with the Doctor and Donna.

Thanks again! (Now onto the next chapter.)
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
I'm laughing and giggling and enjoying this chapter immensely and then that last bit had me saying, "What?" kind of like the Doctor when Donna appeared in the Tardis. What the heck? Where's this second son and how does Sylvia have him hostage? *VERY curious*
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Huh, how did they catch the Master? You've glossed over that bit. I'm surprised James wasn't with the Doctor, but glad to know he saved Catherine. SHE's not the one who helped the Master, is she? *curious*
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
*shriek* Oh no!
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Oh dear, not going well here. :(
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
LOL This chapter was too funny! *vbg*
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I hope Catherine isn't molesting James! *sigh* And I hope The Doctor and Donna can finally talk things out. *g*
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Jack needs to stop being so enigmatic! LOL I want to slap him.

The Master. Crap! He killed her in the year that never happened? Was that in canon too? *curious* And while I'm at it, what kitchen incident do the Doctor and Donna never mentioned. Was that canon as well, or this story only? I'm totally intrigued! *giggle*
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Oh I'm biting my nails now! *worried sick almost here* Why does Donna's temper have to be in the way here? LOL
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Ohhhhh dear and CRAP this Harry guys is EVIL? *whimper*
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gosh, the TARDIS is hilarious and I love her to pieces! *giggling like crazy at this scenario*

Catherine, however, I'm not so fond of. *making a face still*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gosh, she's a nightmare! How quickly can the Doctor take her back?! *making a face now* I get the impression the TARDIS doesn't like her at all. LOL
DarkSun.Sama chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
How many will they have o.o
msrowley chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Awww! This story is so lovely. I love how you wrote the Doctor, Donna and James. :)
Mel chapter 12 . 7/8/2012