Reviews for How to Capture your ANBU Dragon
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/14
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! XD LOVE IT!
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
you know what? i dont like this.
its not the paring, or even the plot. i like the fact that Harry gets them to chase him, and i do like the fact that its Iruka that catches him. but i dont like Tsunade's part in it or her watching them. there is also a recurring theme in most of these stories though that i dont find at all appealing. For one what is up with the manipulation? why is rape, and sexual harassment okay in these stories? im not trying to come down on anyone. but jeez cant a girl read a lovely pervy story without feeling betrayed and angry becaus thats how manipulation makes me feel. and neither Kakashi or Iruka actually "convince" harry its nore like "force" Harry to have sex with them. And to be completely honest i just want to see Harry get pissed off and stay pissed off even after revenge is taken because there are just too many stories where harry forgives too easily. does anyone else get what im saying?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Please update soon really want to read more about kakashi/harry/iruka relationship
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Brilliant.
lucariosgirl22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Hattori Ranze chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Amazing story!
Cogan chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Is there going to be a sequel or something for this?
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Slytherin Iruka and Tsunade is amusing. Harry is cool and cute. Love it! Write on!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Damn. I wanted to see harry sneak away as soon as they were done fucking him a and set up explosions all over and set them off just before leaving.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Awesome this story is pure awesome
JulianneL chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
awwww...I need details darling! Details! Lol loved it.
ElizaCalcifer chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Love it soooo much please update it because I don't feel like it is complete.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
LOVE IT!
Shippo101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I absolutely love this story! is this going to have a sequel?
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014