Reviews for The Boy
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
O.o woooow Ibiki. Twisted love and socially incompetent people: definition. xD hahaha
funny oneshot though. :P
Vampires2rocks chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
short and sweet. It's refreshing to read a story where two characters doesn't just suddenly fall in love and go into lala land with each other. Your stories seem more childish, yet mature at the same time.

Keep up the good work! :3

kat1316 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
hmm i still wonder how harry got to Konoha, how he became blind, and what about the wizarding world? There's so many unanswered questions I demand answers preferably in the form of a sequel.
HatefulRodeo chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Every time I read this fic I crack up! I love Ibiki's special way of showing his love.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
lol funny
TyDragon30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
this would make a great many chaptered story. You could write how Harry became blind, his interagation, his learning to cook, Ibiki moving in, maybe how Harry got there or maybe him getting his magic back type of thing or Harry helping in some great battle of some sort or using his magic and saving some peoples lives.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
bahahaha that last line was golden. Great story.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
"Who needed hand holding and soft kisses, when kicks and buckets of water gave him flushed cheeks and hard nipples." lol
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This one left me with sore sides... I loves it.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
great story!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ha, I love how Ibiki shows his affections to Harry; this was good! :DDDD
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
...Oh Ibiki.. Lolz how did Harry ended up in Konoha in the first place .
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Weee-heell, then... *laughs* Hah, okay...
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
So cute! I laughed when Ibiki was like "I gave him a blanket."
Booker10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
lol love it _ Is there going to be more?
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »