Reviews for The Boy
Slytherson chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
is there more to read? please say yes! :D
trizsh15 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Lol... Poor harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love how you write Ibiki in this.. his reasoning and thoughts are quite funny. I would love to see a one shot of Harry's side of things.
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
ONE WORD ...AMAZING ...IT IS CUTE , ROUGH AND UNROMANTIC STORY WHICH HAS ROMANCE UNSEEINGLY WHICH CUTE AND TIMID HARRY / ROUGH IBIKI ...WANT MORE STORIES OF THIS PAIRINGS ...HOPE YOU WRITE MORE...
TheGirlofTigers chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was amusing.
Very cute at the end part.
Didn't really like how it started with Harry's treatment but hey thats Ibiki.
He's not a nice guy. I loved that the Hokage Laughed at him for missing the Harry was Blind.
XD
musme chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
too cute!

yes, it is!
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Cool
Kitty20 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awwww amazing it would b awesome if you made this into a multi-chapter fic!
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loved this, especially snce you didn't make Ibiki-Sama all lovey-dovey or anything. Wel Done!

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard
Moon Whistler chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ibiki is a big meanie! LOL! Loved it!
leighargeneau chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Awesome story! I love Ibiki. The beginning reminded me of another story. I think it was among the hawks and doves
exaigon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The last sentences made the whole story even better. It was awesome and cute at the same time. Great job!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Good lord! Dumbledore and the Dursleys primed Harry to understand Ibiki-love. Yeah, Harry would fit right in to a shinobi mindset in certain ways. Poor little self effacing guy. I do love that he caught Ibiki's eye. Hey! That rhymed! I'm a poet!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Nice! :)
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was hilarious. Although the romance came almost out of nowhere, considering Ibiki appeared to view him as a kid.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »