Reviews for Kurushii na Kokoro
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2020
Hey,I know it's been seven to eight years,but I just wanna say that having you in this fandom(especially rikutsu ship) is a blessing in disguise!. I swear your story brings me back all the nostalgic nuramago feels,and this one in particular. It's my 8th time reading it,and it never gets old. Just wanted to say thank you for giving us this masterpiece,hope you're doing well :D
Help me Gin-chan chapter 5 . 3/28/2020
Sooo I think this is my third time reading this fic it’s just too perfect!
Can you please write more fics of them lol you’re so good at it
Help me Gin-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
One of the best fanfics I’ve read...just amazing I couldn’t stop myself from reading it again good job
Tsurara Nura chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
This was the best fanfic I've ever read make more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
I like how you added in some moments with Tsurara's other "suitors"; altho I will always ship her with Rikuo the most, the other two have good chemistry as well. I low-key liked Shouei with her because they are so adorable together and have mutual respect for one another. Thx for that!
ChocoRoyale chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
Best RikuTsura fanfic EVER. XD
Seriously. I really do feel like I'm feeling a bit sentimental since it feels as if this fic ended too fast and the fact your not gonna write any more fics of them. And the fact they are canon brings me the feeling of most smug satisfaction and warmth. :)
So thank you for not only for writing such a beautiful piece of workthe but also completing it (even if I'm years too late to see it!)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
As I’ve said before in previous reviews, I really love your writing! It's so wonderful.

However, I wanted to comment on your comparison of Drunk Rikuo to a "rapist". I don't mean to insinuate that you support rape, but in my opinion, I feel like this statement is glorifying rape culture and non-consensual relationships.

According to Marshall University's Women's Center, rape culture is "an environment in which rape is prevalent and in which sexual violence against women is normalized and excused in the media and popular culture. Rape culture is perpetuated through the use of misogynistic language, the objectification of women’s bodies, and the glamorization of sexual violence, thereby creating a society that disregards women’s rights and safety."

"Rape Culture affects every woman. The rape of one woman is a degradation, terror, and limitation to all women. Most women and girls limit their behavior because of the existence of rape. Most women and girls live in fear of rape. Men, in general, do not. That’s how rape functions as a powerful means by which the whole female population is held in a subordinate position to the whole male population, even though many men don’t rape, and many women are never victims of rape. This cycle of fear is the legacy of Rape Culture."

"Examples of Rape Culture:
Blaming the victim (“She asked for it!”)
Trivializing sexual assault (“Boys will be boys!”)
Sexually explicit jokes
Tolerance of sexual harassment
Inflating false rape report statistics
Publicly scrutinizing a victim’s dress, mental state, motives, and history
Gratuitous gendered violence in movies and television
Defining “manhood” as dominant and sexually aggressive
Defining “womanhood” as submissive and sexually passive
Pressure on men to “score”
Pressure on women to not appear “cold”
Assuming only promiscuous women get raped
Assuming that men don’t get raped or that only “weak” men get raped
Refusing to take rape accusations seriously
Teaching women to avoid getting raped instead of teaching men not to rape
How can men and women combat Rape Culture?
Avoid using language that objectifies or degrades women
Speak out if you hear someone else making an offensive joke or trivializing rape
If a friend says she has been raped, take her seriously and be supportive
Think critically about the media’s messages about women, men, relationships, and violence
Be respectful of others’ physical space even in casual situations
Always communicate with sexual partners and do not assume consent
Define your own manhood or womanhood. Do not let stereotypes shape your actions.
Get involved! Join a student or community group working to end violence against women.

._edu/wcenter/sexual-assault/rape-culture/

Before in your chapter 5 notes, you had acknowledged that other people said that comparing Rikuo’s kiss to sexual assault was exaggerating. You justified it by saying that this was “a long time ago".

I do acknowledge that this is a purely fictional work and does not reflect on your beliefs in the real world, so I can understand that the scenes where Rikuo kisses Tsurara when she didn’t want to was intended for romantic buildup and tension. However, I believe that for a true healthy relationship between Rikuo and Tsurara, it would be one based on respect and consent.

As an author, you have complete liberty to write what you want, and I do not want to impose on that whatsoever. I do think that it is the responsibility of an author to educate oneself to communicate stories in ways that do not intentionally disrespect any marginalized groups or minorities.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
What another amazing chapter! I can never get enough of RikuTsura moments. Always Doki Doki with them
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
Omg Tsurara is so cuuute. I didn't know she tried on Rikuo's school uniform in the official canon. Man, your writing of RikuTsura moments keep my heart beating
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2017
I love the RikuTsura moment in this fic! I love their moments in all fics lol. You do such an amazing job of characterizing Rikuo's thoughts :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
Omg I love it! The kiss! The kiss! So fun and flirty
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
You have such a beautiful way with words! They flow like flowers down a river on a dark starry night :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
Wow you put so much thought into your writing! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2017