Reviews for Kurushii na Kokoro
febriyanti letlora chapter 7 . 8/5
Tsurara kana
uzumakixhinata chapter 1 . 7/16
So here's my review. The gist of it is just really, you made Kana kinda loveable in this fic. xD

I was expecting the tone of the story to be more on the angsty side so imagine my surprise when I started reading the intro. It's actually light-hearted and I dare say even a bit fluffy. But whenever the pov shifts to Kana, I can definitely feel the big shift in the atmosphere of the story. I like how you portray her in this. Her reaction was quite legitimate - if I were in her shoes, I would definitely feel the same. That being said, I didn't feel an ounce of hatred or irritation for her here. I think it has also something to do with how the POV mostly focuses on her thoughts (well, considering the summary, I guess this will be mostly told in Kana's pov.)

Overall, the prologue was a good introduction. Thumbs up! I'll wait for the next revised chapters. _
chione-chama chapter 2 . 7/11
Aaah I love the chapter! More scenes, more referencing manga, and some sweet bonding time between Tsurara and Saori and Maki. I loved those added scenes. And I stil enjoy Kana' salty-ness, hehe. And poor Rikuo, gosh once again I;m reading of his injury and I'm becoming sad. But it is so like him, to save everyone around. Tsurara being level-headed and serious in oposition to Kana's helplessness speaks a volume, you know? And the part about Kana thinking of making excuses is really low of her, and it's good that she realized it though. Flashback in flashback causing butterflies in my stomach, how can they be so embarassingly sweet!? Really! (btw, in that flashaback scene sometimes words are glued together that even and expression? You know what I mean tho? XD) I can't wait for next chapter 33 my love for this pairing is boundless, give me more!
lizlizzard chapter 12 . 7/7
The last chapter is hilarious, it's like everyones dirty laundry has been thrown in to the gutter XD Good Work! Love ur writing and please keep it up!
chione-chama chapter 1 . 6/15
I had no idea how much I missed this pairing. I love how close they are, and how natural this closeness is to them. It's pure joy to read this. Tsurara is as lively as always with never-ending optimism even challenged with presence of Kana. Kana, oh well, a bratty princess as of now, and I couldn't help but love her salt when she watched those two. I always like when a relationship is showed throught the eyes of another, so yeah, I liked it. And I will forever worship you for treating Kana as she is in canon manga (hostile, jelous, daydreaming of a prince in shining armour which Rikuo is not), instead of a Mary Sue of anime adaptation. Oh, and I live those tiny details of japanese culture and how it works. Yep, that prologue was amazing!
Rifurein chapter 1 . 6/4
Yup. Your writing skills really have change. It's really feels like I'm reading a purchased high level english novel (though it's still can get to an even higher level),not that your writing was bad before but there's an improvement,yes. Aww I already forgotten most of the manga and you make me want to reread it for the 4th times. Really loves when Kana was reminded all over again just how familiar is tsurara with rikuo xD
hinoiri lwin chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Oh god. Oh god...Oh god, this story is amazing! I really, really don't know what tp say but I'd like to say that you make me speechless. This story is so good, the plot, the twist, the ending, everything is perfect ! I just wanna congratulate you for this mind blowing work! Happy writing :)
rikuo nura chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Im proud of you! This is my first ever time reading a fanfic i love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
The more you try to justice Kana in readers' eyes, the more I hate her. Doesn't matter how sweet you tried to make her look like... it's not working just like the anime director did with her character, heck there's even Kana-centric episodes.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
Definitely the best RikuoxTsurara fanfiction
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Eh...This chapter was nice...but did you really have to give him a nosebleed. I's kinda out of character for Rikuo, and guys don't actually bleed from their noses when they get horny
Meg chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
You have no idea how good your writing is. It took me a while to realize that this wasn't the same yokai story I know, but that all the more makes everything more interesting. You are brilliant
copinyan chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Ooh, I love the KuroNatsu here o I really like the ship and I'm so happy you've included them in your fic~! Kurotabou blushing *grins* ahuehue so adorable.
Miechan chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
i love it.
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Love the story!~ especially the last two chapters!