Reviews for Words Among Friends
Kacy Myth chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I liked it. Very in character.
Aceisawesome chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Cute :3 I'd love it if you wrote about the treasure hunt! :DDDD
Madcow888 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was soooo good. It really captured their friendships and characters. I loved it!
44Lefty chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cute! Maybe you could try writing it like a script, instead. Like this:
Sticky:...
Constance:...

Etc.,etc.
kitty4600 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It is good! make some more!
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Morning! Well isn't this an interestingly written piece... Nicely done.

I honestly wasn't sure how well an all-dialogue story would play out, but you handled it quite well. You made sure that the reader could figure out who was talking where it really mattered, but also kept the conversation natural; you didn't over-use names trying to make it clear who was speaking when it didn't matter.

Their personalities were well done, I thought, though it's true that the meeting was a bit less interesting than it could have been. I think the story would have been a bit more interesting with a bit more of something going on - an all-dialogue piece is intriguing, but it would have made for a stronger piece if it had had a bit more substance. On the other hand, a bit of light-hearted fluff is always good.

Over all, a well done story with an interesting format. It would be nice to see what you could do with all-dialogue stories that have a bit more plot. Thanks for the story!

Grammar Defender
pingo1387 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very cute :)

...straw hat? Plastic sword? Do I sense some One Piece sneaking into this story? :D
NatalieKfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was sooooo funny! I wasn't confused with the dialogue. Are you going to continue this? I hope so!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The dialougue was not very confusing. You did a good of making it clear who was saying what. However if you continue this I suggest you chnage that in the chapters where we need to focus more on their actions..

And I hope you continue it. It's a cool style and you made an intriguing start. The only thing I want to correct is: Reynie calls Miss Perumel Amma, not Uma.
DramaQueen69981 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wonderfully written. I love how I could always tell who was talking. You caught all of their personalities quite well. I also think that that was a fantastic representation of what would go on in their meetings. Do you plan to write a sequel about them going on their treasure hunt? I hope so, and I hope to see more work from you soon.